[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deus_Ex_Machina [/i]
[B]
Yes.. most people do.. but I was not blessed with the ability to do such a thing. I just.. can't stick something in my eye without looking at it. I have to put it directly onto the pupil. It's strange I know but it's just the way I do it. It took me a while to get over my squeamishness about puttin' things in my eyes too. But then, when the opticians had just about lost hope (yeah, the ones I go to won't let you have the lenses til you can put em in and take em out), I did it! [/B][/QUOTE]
You're just the like the way I am Deus and so is my doctor. I had to put them in and take them out before I could have then. But I just can't muster up the guts to stick that damn thing in my eye. So hopeully within the next year...I can get that laser eye surgey done.