Just bought this movie since I didn't have to work today and it is SOOO much better than Lord Slug. I really enjoyed that movie very much. Even tho it doesn't have Vegeta in it, its still a great movie. I suggest everyone go see it asap. :)
Hey, anyone want to PM me the basic storyline of Trigun without spoiling anything? I've seen clips of this and I'm still not sure if I want to spend the money to see this.
Even tho I know (or used to know, been over a year since I've watched it) everything that happened in the video's...I'm still quite a big foggy on the storyline of it. :( I guess it just takes time.
Come to think about it, they MIGHT also help them focus. Not really sure about this one, but I'm fairly confident that it is for the readings in the control room.
I have a couple favorite songs. Moonbaby by Godsmack is the one I like the most right now. I also like First Time and Drag You Down by Finger Eleven. And each and every single song by Linkin Park and Disturbed. So I guess I have no real favorite song, I just like a whole bunch of them.
I almost didn't graduate 8th grade because my entire 8th grade class was involved in a food fight very late in the year. And the thing is, the stupid 7th graders started it! But I got the heck out of there because I wear nice clothes and didn't get anything on me. That was fun tho.
Heh, I lie all the time. But if its people that I like, I try to tell the truth most of the time. If it's my boss or someone I don't really care for, then out comes the lies.
Nope, have a couple dentions tho for not wearing my I.D. (Don't see why we have to wear that piece of crap anyways). But I never went and they never said anything to me, so I'm happy.