Ok.... I know this problem from head to toe. I've been in this snice i was a young boy. I will tell you, i have tried everything sudicadal wise when i was in and sometimes to still stay in it. I cut myself, beat myself, and eveything. But i didnt take drugs no matter how much my darkness was leaning towards them. After all why make it worse if you cant stand it's insanity already? Anyway to tell the truth im not sure how i got out. I thought i was dead, then i met my GF ^_^ i love her so. I kept myself reclusive about for the longest of while then it just...burst out of me. She said how much shes cares and it warmed me....... So for me it was the thought that no one really cared for me.
I do have some suggestions. If you daydream, lay down, relax and get lost in them. I dont care if for a second, a minute, and hour, As long as you can get of out with them. It helps you ALOT. Also if you love music, i think Pink Flyod's Comfortably Numb, Dark Side of the Moon, Money and Breath should ring those bells up there. Also push your butt to do anything social and good with your friends and i mean FORCE YOURSELF. I mean it gets harder and harder to think mentaly that you can do it. So no matter what DO IT. **** the drugs, they are nothing but a death wish for you.
Also this ios cliqued but it's true, Think postive! It would be cliqued if it wasnt true. Also if you develope thing that makes not want to do something.... Then you push yourself. AS for insperation, You need to look intot he things you love the most. Look in them deeply and find why you love them and what you love the most about it. If you can asnwer that then inpriation should up the ally. If any of this helps PM me or respond here.