Thanks for all the great comments. Now there is a decent skill to brushing I mean if you stamp it, It really dose not look all that great and some of the peoples brush art is amazing and I could not believe that you could make it look that great. But its quite true that brushes can give you a nice quick way of making somthing simply by splating a few things here and there.
Now for the comments. Yes I just placed the text for ripping purposes since I really will not be using this. Now I know who would want to rip this but you know first sig its sortof sentimental to say the very least. I was going to make it a wider variety of colors and make it so you can see a darkish red, blue/purple, and some yello and green shine through but I decided not to. Yes i agree the image just really bah, It's not flowing but I had to place somthing there since it would not look complete. For my first sig this was an experiment more than anything I think it came out decent.
Id give myself 2-4/10 if I touch it up I could get a few more stars :P
I cannot think of the link off the top of my head and since I am on a laptop at this moment I do not have them bookmarked, so I will get back to you on that.