[QUOTE=Aiyisha][COLOR=Indigo][SIZE=1][FONT=Arial]Jake, you came into this thread and started attacking people because their opinion of metal differed to yours. Then you start trying to pointlessly telling people nu-metal isn't even remotely metal, even though it has 'metal' in the name and has obvious roots in the metal genre. Personally I don't see why you care so much. What other people think about a genre shouldn't matter to you in the slightest, it's only an opinion afterall. I suggest if you have a differing opinion of metal or nu-metal or whatever you just deal with it and move on. Noone's forcing you to accept these people's more blanket definitions of music, geez.
Anyway, yeah. To the thread point.
Personally, my favourite kinds of music can be summarised in two words: [b]hard[/b] and [b]fast[/b]. As such you'll get a lot of hard rock and punk in my playlist, as well as copious amounts of KoRn and Manson. Things with a slower beat tend to depress me, so I like things with nice fast tempo.[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/QUOTE]
Yea! I completely agree with this person! :D