Jump to content
OtakuBoards

TailTactics

Members
  • Posts

    58
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by TailTactics

  1. Excellent. I'll make a thread dedicted to people who would like to start a chat room on this website. :excited:
  2. Does anybody know if that chat option is still around.
  3. That whole suicide topic reminds me of.. this episode I've seen of Paranoia Agent. Bugged the hell ot of me then I realized this.. they tried to commit suicide but ultimetly failed because fate (little slugger) would grab them by the balls and say hey,I will deliver you from this for a second. And you know what, a different opinion will sprout of their idea of losing their life. Gotta watch Paranoia Agent, good show.
  4. What ever happened to the chat we had on this site a few years back? I miss being on there. :animecry: Anyway, I went by the name skippy709 and if anyone remembers me then...you must be old school otaku.com members,too. :D
×
×
  • Create New...