Jump to content
OtakuBoards

DeathKnight

Members
  • Posts

    4357
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by DeathKnight

  1. [color=crimson]I have a border collie named Suzy Howell [no misspelling in the name ;)] And a cute ball of fur Shih Tzu named Joyful Lee [;)] Howell. Heres a picture of Joyful Doggah...[/color]
  2. [color=crimson]I got a 10 on Gavin's... Somehow failing on an idiot's [;)] friend test is an insult... mms... I scored fairly good on Dues' test and Cera's...[/color]
  3. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by \¤~NoodleZ~¤/ [/i] [B] [size=3][color=blue] Oh and Goddess I won't be surprised if your kids run away or become hookers and stuff because of what they watch.[/size][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]Oh for gods sake... give me a break... Its not like as a kid you were looking for stuff like that.... And if you did see it, do you think a kid could neccessarily comprehend that it was not his eyes playing tricks on him? We tell kids all the time 'Its only your imagination honey' Like from watching a disney movie all your kids are going to become hookers and crooks... whatever...[/color]
  4. [color=crimson]Er... Seph... I think this is getting into ROMs... o.o;... but... that may be me... =/ ---- I never played this game before... what exactly is it...[/color]
  5. [color=crimson]FF7 - Cloud, Yuffie, Cid [depends greatly... but this is my usual team...] FF8- Squall, Zell, Selphie FF9- Zidane, Garnet, Vivi, Amarant FF10- Tidus, Auron, Lulu, Yuna[/color]
  6. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Rick Hunter [/i] [B]very taste less, crude[/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]Thats why a Texan Named Ken watches it ;)[/color]
  7. [color=crimson]Who's your favourite Jackazz on the show? [b]WEE MAN![/b] What's your favourite stunt? [b]The Shop Carts! Weeee![/b] What's your favourite prank?[b]Night Monkey[/b] The Most Painful Stunt? [b]When Johnny Knoxville lets little kids kick him in the balls >_
  8. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Queen Asuka [/i] [B][color=crimson][size=1]Hmm....God is Love, Love hurts, Getting beaten into a bloody pulp hurts, so does that mean that God's going to beat me into a bloody pulp? [/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]o.0;;;; I think if GOD punched you once as hard as he could you'd be pretty goddamned dead. o.o; No bloody pulp about it... I mean... I think if he tapped you on the shoulder, you'd fly across the room... o.0;;... This is God we're talkin about after all...[/color]
  9. [color=crimson][size=6]JERRY JERRY JERRY[/size] cough. That show rules. ke.[/color]
  10. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jabroni3:16 [/i] [B]Why does the size of it matter? I mean it still plays games, and still fints in your entertainment center? As compared the the GCN with is top loading so there is really no place where you could put it. [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]I'm more of a mobile gamer... When I go to my friends houses, which I do often, I take my systems and games so we can partahhhh and have fun at their house the whole night till we pass out from exhasution. So the size does matter to those on the go and want to take their Systems with them ;)[/color]
  11. [color=crimson]Come on Siren and Chika... Travis isnt [b]that[/b] bad... -.-; Suprising no one is afraid of me and my insane qualities.... o.0;;;[/color]
  12. [color=crimson]Some people can be so stupid... I've seen people at my school do this to gay, black, chinese, mexican, and other different types of people... beating them up cause of their skin color, and what they [b]are[/b]... But thats' off subject...[/color]
  13. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by stardust [/i] [B] hehehe......got 55 on urs deathknight heres mine---------->[URL=http://Stardust_Destiny.friendtest.com.]here[/URL] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]YES! I GOT A 30! I SUCK! WOO HOO! and on chicka's I got uh... a 60! I AM GOD! Cough. And chicka, what the hell is your avatar o.0;;; [/color]
  14. [color=crimson]Errrr.... Sounds... fun? o.o;[/color]
  15. [color=crimson]I got a 61 on TN's lil test thing... Am I now considered god? o.0;;;;[/color]
  16. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by coolkam007 [/i] [B][url]http://coolkam007.friendtest.com[/url] :) take mine! take mine! lol [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]I got 50... Go to mine... heh... [url]http://DeathKnight.friendtest.com[/url][/color]
  17. [color=crimson]It was on Yahoo.com. ^_^[/color]
  18. [color=crimson]*points to avatar* ;)[/color]
  19. [color=crimson]Glasses since 1st grade, Contacts since 3rd ;)[/color]
  20. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B] [color=royalblue]I don't think it's that big at all...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson] The X box is huge o.0;... Isnt it? Or is my vison like really screwed or something... It seems considerably larger than the Gamecube, and still slightly larger than the PS2. At least the store display ones.[/color]
  21. [color=crimson]I cried. o.0 I didnt see that coming at all. I was like.... "NOOOOOOOO!!!! DIE YOU STUPID JENOVA BOSS! FEAR MY ALMIGHTY SWORD!!!!! AHHHH" It was so sudden.... o.o; But it was a brilliant move to get people sucked into the story...[/color]
  22. [color=crimson]James we dont want anyone looking out for our health and acting like they care. We dont care what people older than us really think about our actions, we do what we like. Deal with it. The point of drinking differs from person to person, but if they choose to damage their health, it isnt anyones place to try and stop them. It's their choice... Cutting your arm, drinking, attempting suicide, taking drugs, sticking a needle in your arm, all of it is a way to get anger out. You really want kids to take all their anger out in school shootings? If you want the quality of our actions to improve, you should go to the source. Its a thing called 'Life'. That is the source that drives us to the extreme measures. Most likely every kid that grows up and gets to drink early and all that isnt trying to be cool. If they are, they are dumbasses. They have prolly seen things that they have nightmares about for years to come. So Let Them Be...[/color]
  23. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [color=royalblue]Why? Because it's pathetic and foolish.[/color] [/QUOTE] [color=crimson]So, I'm Foolish and Pathetic. See if anyone who does that cares what people say about them...[/color] [quote][color=royalblue] Moreover, it will potentially damage your life in the future (especially if you develop a dependancy/addiction). [/quote][/color] [color=crimson]If they are depressed and trying to escape, do they really think they have a future? Personally I want to slit my wrists sometime soon, I just cant right now cause it would hurt a ton of people. As soon as I screw up and everyone hates me, i'm gone.[/color] [quote][color=royalblue]Drinking let's you escape for a mere moment in time.[/color][/quote] [color=crimson]One moment of peace is worth my life... dunno about others... but thats my veiw on it...[/color]
  24. [color=crimson]I wont even start with the Jehovah's Witness veiw on all this ;) *walks out of the topic*[/color]
  25. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i] [B][color=royalblue]Kids who drink underage (as in, 13/14 or so) make me utterly sick. [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [color=crimson]Why? Most of them drink to get numb the pains of whatever they are dealing with. That's why I drink.... To escape... and I am 13.. and I find nothing wrong with that...[/color]
×
×
  • Create New...