Sorry, warrior, but don't really know how to help you there. I guess one way is to have a friend who doesn't live in the US (if you have any) buy it and then send it to you? Sorry if this doesn't help, but it's all I've got.
Anyway, I'm glad to know I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one just getting into hellsing. I've seen the entire anime series, and plan to buy the manga series, too. But I have only ever seen 7 of them. Can anybody tell me how many volumes there actually are?
Oh, and as far as Hellsing Ultimate (the next series of Hellsing, for those of you who don't know) is concerned, yes Angel, this series of Hellsing will also be an OVA, about 20 episodes long (how many episodes will be on a single DVD, I'm still not sure of.) This time around, the series will follow the manga more, (I heard the original Hellsing was made when only 2 volumes of the manga was out, making it difficult to follow an unwritten story, which would explain why many people and groups were left out) the production quality will be higher, and each episode, because it is going straight to DVD, will be [B]50 minutes long![/B] :animesmil The American release date for the first DVD is [B]February 10,[/B] and the entire project is estimated to take 3 years.
If you're wondering where I got all this info, there is a link to the site in the Hellsing section of otaku or you can just use this link [URL=http://hellsing.comicgenesis.com/]here[/URL] While you're there, check out the comic.