Jump to content
OtakuBoards

MischiefLink

Members
  • Posts

    85
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by MischiefLink

  1. A piece of my artwork is being sold for a quarter of a million!! It is called "Death Hand". Well not realy but I realy do have a picture i drew called "Death Hand" it is realy good I think.. Does anyone here have some artwork of yours that you sold to like an art museaum or something like that or that was published??
  2. Hello I am Epoc *Epoc runs in and punches shiba in the stomach*
  3. HAHA...oooops MOMY *Epoc (me) was too close so he is in the explosiong too*
  4. do you have aim??
  5. llol that will be a while lol i dont thnk they are gona...
  6. I did..
  7. Now what?
  8. Name: Eco Weapons:Katana & Gloch (police style)
  9. What about me i want to joni but what do i do...just say a name and my weapon??
  10. I want to join but i dont know what to do lol...do i just say a name and what my weapon is??
  11. Who here thinks that the telletubies are all gay?? I do lol! But gues what!! Noone i meen noone can make fun of Bananas in Pagamas! That is a cool show ! Bananas in pagamas are coming down the stairs....!
  12. Lol yea we probly would lol:):laugh:
  13. I used to always read Dr. Seuss he is awsome!!
  14. Ummmm....*thinking real hard* well none there is no techno trance and stuff like that!! lol oh and that sukie suki thing isnt here it is Sukie sukie chree fiddy
  15. *Jumps up and kicks Kakuke*
  16. my favorite subject is LUNCH!! Oh yea!!:D
  17. Hmmm...Well if you actually do find out he likes you then go on strong like ask him to have sex with you and have a baby that would probably scare him away lol "a real relationship" is always said to scare us guys away lol!
  18. Lol. Whenever i reject a girl she always says bad stuff about me or lies to me by saying stuff about my friends like "Your friend ____ told me you were going out with _____."
  19. [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i] [B][SIZE=1]Amen to that....[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE] I fourth that they are da DEVIL!!:devil:
  20. Ooops i gues i am not that good at spanish yet lol. Such good words!!
  21. ok....what do i do??
  22. *At the day care the kids go crazy because they see Barney and go on a rampage...*
  23. *sidesteps right befor Duo would of ran into me then i start runing after him and i do a flying kick to his back*
  24. *runs over to Duo slides under his legs my back down and knees him in the croch as i go under then when i get behind him i puch off of Duo's but forcing him to go flying forward*
  25. ewww...man what are you a baby lol
×
×
  • Create New...