[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by James [/i]
[B]I agree.
Just a warning to anyone wanting to join a "spamming group". You will be permanently banned if you do so. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Permanently banned!?!?:eek: I'm staying FAAAAAARRRRRRR away from these guys.....[/color]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]
nah, i like it just how it is:D [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Heh, well, I guess it's original......Matt.D....hmmmmmm...yah....I guess it is good like this.....[/color]
[color=rainbow] I don't know anyone who doesn't like Daft Punk's, 1 more time. I like the song too, not jes the video. Gorrilaz.....well....great videos, rotton music, except Clint Eastwodd....[/color]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
what is HP, you know some of us aren't going to know what this abreviation means [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Did u actually read some of the other posts in this thread?[/color]
[color=rainbow] Does ne one here have it? And if u do, what ur name on it? I jes got it. My handle is matt_d_from_otaku. I have no one on my list, and i'd like to try it out, so if u have it, add me to ur list or i'll add u to mine.[/color]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]aiight, I'll let him bask in his 500 post joy :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] Thank u. And thank u too, Ice Dragon.;) I apreciate it.[/color]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]dont u wish that the world should revolve in one time zone???? [/B][/QUOTE][color=gold] No, cuz then ppl in other parts of the world and stuff would have days that r like 8 hours long....[/color]
[color=rainbow] Uggggg..i'm sick of HP. Everywhere u look there's a HP poster or card game or book. Pretty soon there will probably be a HP GBA game. Uggggg...the must learn when to stop.....[/color]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i]
[B]1000 is otaku? I never knew that :confused: [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] I jes found out today when I looked at one of Firemac's posts..[/color]