[color="#9932CC"][font="Microsoft Sans Serif"]OH MAN OH MAN OH MAN I just thought of another one that I can't believe totally escaped me until now.
I hate it when I'm on the computer, and people are RIGHT SQUARE BEHIND ME, or sitting right next to me, watching every last thing I do.
See, I have 2-3 hour breaks every day between classes at school, so naturally, I bring my computer to pass the time. I could always go to the library, I suppose [and I do sometimes], but I enjoy being in the cafeteria, that way I'm within decent walking distance to go get something to eat. Sometimes my friends and acquaintances come out talk to me, which is fine.
HOWEVER, some of them have this bad tendency to sit RIGHT NEXT TO ME and stare at EVERY THING I DO while I'm online. That alone is bad enough, but then they make commentary on it. "WHAT'S THAT?", "GO BACK TO THAT PAGE I WANNA LOOK AT THAT", or variations thereof. Look, nothing I look up is any weirder than your fandoms, especially when I've told you more than once to stop leering over my shoulder, so don't get all upset when I tell you to stop. 8|
I guess I just have some kind of problem with people being directly behind me, and I couldn't tell you why. It's not like I feel intimidated [I'm actually taller than the average female], so I guess I just hate the idea of someone breathing down my neck. Ghh.[/font][/color]