Alright im thirteen and i started watching anime around six i believe, and it started with Dragon balls the original then i started with dragon ball z and i still remember never missing an episode of it i was completely hooked.
Now i've strayed away from the whole dbz franchise and find it repetitive but i still tend to watch it sometimes, But they drag it on for to long and i started losing my interest around ten but i have found other great animes to start watching, and don't even get me started on the whole pokemon craze.
:animesigh
-----=====-----
I feel you there i had a whole plastic carton full of pokemon cards, I even had the Rare holographic Charizard card ((For the time)) I still play the pokemon games for the Gameboy sp, I don't care what you say the rpgs are great.
-----=====-----
[INDENT][COLOR=DarkRed][SIZE=1]Obesepanda, double posting is not permitted. I merged your two posts together. Be sure to read the rules before continuing to post. Failure to comply with the rules can result in disciplinary action, as far as a bad. If you have any questions, PM me or any of the other mods. -r2[/SIZE][/COLOR][/INDENT]