I just woke up and got ready for school, but I had to post this before I forgot...
I was in my high school and I had just left a strange exam thing where I was talking to one of my friends. Upon leaving the exam hallway thing, that friend transformed into a different friend of mine. My friend handed me a paper that was on the ground, and suprisingly for what I've heard about dreams, I could read perfectly. It contained evidence that one of the school secretaries was viciously bullying a student. I took the paper and ran to the Principal's offce. I showed him the paper and he said I would have to testify with it. So I went to the staff lounge where the secretary was to have her trial. The other witnesses were a small girl, no older than 7, and an old woman who I assumed was a teacher. The judge was one of the supervisors of a club that I'm in.
Then the secretary arrived. I could tell she was a very bad person. She gave the impression of a very irritated yet amused snake. The little girl was holding the folder containing the most important piece of evidence- the paper I found. The secretary moved her arm in a strange way, trying to grab the folder. I snatched the little girl out of the way and said, "Here, why don't [i]I[/i] hold on to this?" The secretary smiled a very strange smile.
Suddenly a phone rang and the secretary answered it. She said that she needed to go down to the office to write a pass for someone. Since she [i]was[/i] on trial, the club supervisor, the old woman and the little girl decided to escort her to the office. I sat down to wait, but as they were leaving, I saw that the secretary had an ivory dagger. I sprinted from the room to go after the group because I feared for the lives of the people escorting her. But she just gave them the slip and went down a different hallway than them, heading toward some stairs. I popped up behind her and said, "Nice try, but the office is the other way." She then raised the dagger over her head, her back turned to me. It was as if she was saying, "I have a weapon, so whatever."
I followed her down the stairs. She eventually got annoyed. The secretary whipped herself around and said to me, "Ashley, don't make me stab you! Otherwise I'll know how it feels!"
"Then do it!" I argued. "Wouldn't you just love to?! WOULDN'T YOU JUST?!" (Yes, I'm aware that my dream sounds like a crappy movie.) The secretary gave a strangled howl and made a stab at me. I used what I knew from karate to push the knife away and punch her in the stomach. Then I kicked her in the face several times, though she didn't seem to be hurt by it until I landed a blow to her eye. As she reeled away, I saw the other supervisor of my club. I shouted for her to help me, but she couldn't hear. So I continued to brawl with the secretary until I pushed her over the rails and she fell to her death. I tried to look over the rails to see what had become of her, but my alarm woke me up before I could see over the edge.