I am fairly young, yet my mom is always saying I am too curious.
The truth is that I am thirsty for answers my mom can't give and I know that my mom thinks that I'm a smart elic if I correct the way she uses a word, so lately she has been asking me dificult questions that I honestly don't know the answer to. I really wanted a dictionary for my birthday, but the one I had gotten was for the elementary level.
My dad, on the other hand seems to know alot and if I ask him a question he doesn't know the answer to, we search it. His girlfriend somehow got the idea blood was blue and I told her, no it isn't and my dad was like 'SEARCH TIME!' And so I was right, it was not blue because of iron content.
I also like channels like the Discovery channel, the History channel, and National Geographic channel. But I do like anime, just where I live it's only on Saturday night/Sunday morning. And I like manga.
Is it possible to be too curious?