[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kitell [/i]
[B]Obtok and Oreta are in much fear.
Obtok: Ben you will pay:mad:!
Obtok with his power axe in hand runs up to Ben.
Oreta: Obtok nooooooooooooo!!!
Ben blast Obtok. Obtok falls dowan with a hole in hes stomech. He is bleeding.
Oreta: He will bleed to death! [/B][/QUOTE]
Ben: So be it then. The Child of Power will die. He was a nuisence anyway.
Oreta Glares at Ben.
Ben: Know that if you attack me, you will lie dying beside your brother.
Oreta shrinks back.
Ben: That's better.
Ben begins walking again. He is attacked form behind by, not Oreta, but Saberleomon.
Ben falls to the ground as he is tackled by the legendary digimon. Ben stands up and brushes himself off. Then he turns to face Saberleomon.
"Solar Ray!" Ben is hit from behind by the attack. Centauromon gallops into view.
Cenaturomon: I cannot let you harm the digidestined! I am their guardian and cannot let you continue your evil.
Ben: Will you two make it quick, I have evil Crests to gather.
Saberleomon: Twin Fang!
Saberleomon jumped at Ben, fangs bared and glowing.
Centauromon: Jet Gallop!
Centauromon ran at Ben, picking up speed and also glowing.
Ben grabbed Saberleomon's fangs, the fangs' energy not effecting his hands, and flipped him around and threw him at Centauromon. The two collided into a heap. Ben again continued his slow walk to the Temple.
(I had to post something.)