Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Boba Fett

Members
  • Posts

    2061
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Boba Fett

  1. Well, I will tell you that Babygirls first answer(#3) is correct. I got these questions from the most obscure places I could, then quized my friends. These are the hardset questions, the ones they gave up on, after looking through my extensive Star Wars reference material. I cant wait to see if Son Goten, who is currently online according to my proflies buddy list, can answer any more of these. Tommorow I will post the answers after lunch. I AM OUT OF SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. No summer school for me, thank goodness. I plan to spend the summer relaxing on the Boards, not doing homework and listening to chalk scrape the blackboard....
  3. Abob keeps his bow notched and with his other hand he draws his knife. Abob: "A witch hobbit? You mean a Hobbit that has magical powers? You are kidding right? Those thing are legends, to frighten children.......... You cant be serious..." The others look at Abob with confusion, then Ellsa begins to expalin what a witch hobbit is.......... ========================= So Ellsa, your turn, explain what in the world a witch hobbit is...
  4. OOC: When I said it didnt exist, I meant in the Star Wars galaxy. Mist, please get Mara to the Planet soon, Boba is running out of things to do while he waits... ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Boba and Lauren sat down on a large rectangular crate in the shadows that surrounded the edges of the docking bay. They sat in silence, waiting for Mara's ship toarrive. Boba wondered if they could travel with Mara and her friends after they had finished this assignment. Boba had heard that Mara was traveling with a famous Jedi, named Lalaith. Boba didnt like Jedi, after what they did to his father, but Lalaith was different. Boba had looked him up in the public archives. He looked nice, kind and strong willed. He reminded Boba of his father........ But that was behind him now. He was with lauren and they were on a job, not a good time to let his attention wander......
  5. OOC: Since Schraten9 never mentioned how he found you, borded your ship, and managed get a "space speeder(which dosent exist). I would ignore his post.
  6. Star Wars all the way. I am a die-hard SW fan, anything Star Wars is a must see. I liked it much better than Spider man.
  7. 9/10 Your girlfriend is very special to have someone like you Ben. You are[B]not[/B] shy, not towards me. Mabye it is because she is well, a she..........
  8. This is Boba Fett, checking in :D I have been watching this thread for a [I]very[/I] long time.....
  9. Abob: "So, how will we get to Mordor?" Lauren: "I dont know, my father talked about it, but wasnt actually there." Everyone looks at Sam. Abob: "Sam, your father was there, cant you tell us?" Sam: "Alright I will tell you, but that story is so horrible." They listened as Sam recounted his fathers experiences in Mordor.......
  10. Holo message sent to Senator Mara, from Boba Fett: [I]Mara, I would like you to send my payments to account #7668996857654D on Alderan. I will be at the Dock on time. Too bad you dont trust me...... Boba Fett[/I] Then Boba got up and put on his armor. Lauren did the same. Then they both walked to the Dock. Boba looked at his Chrono, she would be here any minute.
  11. They walk along the path towards Gondor. On either side of the path are long feilds filled with crops. They walk a long at a leisurely pace, eating as they go. They travel for 12 hours before they stop and rest for the night. They continue this routine for several days. Untill, on the eighth day they are on a mountain that looks down on the walled city of Gondor. They see to their horror, that it is surrounded by an army so huge it surrounds the city in every direction. There are at least 1,000,000 warriors of Sauron in this army of death. The fellowship looks at one another and they decide there is only one thing to do, go directly to Mordor..........
  12. OOC: Yeah, you might want to delete that post..:( Besides, Lalaith would [I]never[/I] give in to the dark side :cool: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Boba and Lauren watched the days senate hearings. The senate was now just a useless ceramonial facade, now that Palpitine had declared himself Emperor. The senators knew it to, and were running around like confused womp rats. Boba turned off the veiwer in disgust. He hated boring, outdated news. It made him feel like everyone else thought he was stupid. Besides, this new goverment was bound to need bounty hunters to catch all the "rebels". The rebels would need bounty hunters to protect themselves. Boba took a shower then went to bed, he hated waiting for "further instructions"
  13. OOC: Lazy? Schraten hasnt posted much... But Duo has posted more than me here and seemingly always online. So I cant complain(since I have been gone for 4 days and neglected this RPG) Me not lazy, thats a laugh. I think OtakuBoards is great, my favorite thing to do after Star Wars stuff. I always set things off untill the last minute. But, back to the topic....... ----------- Boba and Lauren took off their suits of armor and began to clean them. The Kaminan embassy staff had worked hadto repair the armor after their long fall, but several systems still didnt work. Boba was still annoyed that his jetpack had been ruined, a new one would be expencive. After several hours and a shopping trip to buy a new jetpack Boba's armor was in excellent condition. SoAbob and Lauren sat in front of the Holo veiwer and watched the news.......
  14. Abob read the message, then sent a hologram to the Queen that read... Boba's hologram: "Queen, my deepest apologies. I have been informed by Princess Leana that the army is not to depart untill Senator Mara arrives. Thank you for your time." Then Boba moved the [I]Slave I[/I] to the official docking base of Marion. He and Lauren gathered their thing, then took a robo-hack(a robotic taxi) to the embassy. There they unpacked their things and relaxed, waiting for further instructions and staying inconspicious......
  15. OOC: Seems like as soon as I get back someone else leaves for a while. What good timing. Well, have fun and dont run into any Nazguls in the woods. And Just in case..... *hands Cool_aid13 Abob's fire potion* :D ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Abob gets up and stands watch. He sits on a rock and watches the lake below. It is so clam and peaceful, the fish swim towards the surface to eat small berries that fall from nearby tree. The water is so amazingly pure, so clear, perfectly clean and untouched by Sauron. It reminded him of Elvish areas, so peaceful and relaxing. Soon it was sunrise, and like usual, Sam made breakfast. They ate and then set off, being extra cautious. They didnt want to run into any more ring wraiths......
  16. Boba Fett grinned as the [I]Slave I[/I] came out of hyperspace above the planet Marion. The message he had recived from Mara mentioned a possibility of extra credits, should they summon the army in less than two days. Boba had flown the [I]Slave I[/I] at top speed towards Marion, and taken a very dangerous hyperspace route. When they landed at the spaceport they took a hover taxi to the palace to see the queen. They waited several hours before they were escorted, by uneasy looking gaurds, to the Queen's audience chamber. Queen: "What do you want, bounty hunters?" Boba: "Leana has hired us to tell you to send half the army she sent for too a planet two away from this one. She wants them there in less than a day." Queen: "Very well, I will do this. But be warned bounty hunter, if this information isnt true, you will be very very sorry. You may leave now." The gaurds escort Boba and Lauren to the door. Then they send a message to Mara, stating that the army is on its way and that the payment for this can be sent to the Kaminan embassy on Coruscant. Then Boba and Lauren return to the [I]Slave I[/I] to await further instructions from Mara.........
  17. Abob and the others ran for several hours before they stopped. They had met up with Sam, Redgar and Nev at the path along the way. Abob was carrying Nev on his back, she was very light, so he didnt have much trouble carring her. They stopped on the top of a hill on a small island, which was surrounded by a lake of crystal clear water. They set up camp and went to sleep,all execpt Lalaith, who was on watch.
  18. Abob went back to his quarters and showered. He was stressed out, and needed to get to sleep. He couldnt go to sleep, he laid in bed forthree hours, then gave up. He dressed in his flight suit and walked down the hallway to the VR sims. He walked into the square room and hit a button on the wall. Suddenly he was wearing an imperial fighter piliot uniform and walking out of a shuttle, onto Bastion. He walked with the other piliots and lagged behind. When none of them were looking he slipped into a grove of trees. There he changed into a black bodyglove and stormtrooper armor. He then assembled a sniper rifle that had been hidden, disassebled of course, in his Piliot uniform. He stepped out of the tree grove and began to walk towards darkness's palace. ...
  19. Abob: "I hate wraiths, those stupid things are unfair. How are we supposed to defeat warriors who cannot die, or be injured for very long?" Lalaith: "Who said life was fair?" Samantha: "Come on you two, we need to find the others so we can get out of here." The continue to run towards Lauren and Ellsa's last known location, hoping they are alright. Suddenly they hear a blood curdling scream, and the whole wood grows slient............
  20. Hmmmmmmmmm, o well. I give up on all but question 4. Can you Pm me the answer, I would like to know......(sooner than when you post the answers) I am going to a bookstore later, so dont be suprised if I come back with all the answers.(I am thinking about buying the cross sections book and the visual dictionary.) The cards I ordered came yesterday(while I was out of town) they are neat and I hope to get more. My favorite card is my TIE Avenger.......... [COLOR=red]Edit: since nobody else has posted in a while I decided to post the rest of Son Gotens Trivia Answers, and my own trivia here, instead of commiting the mortal sin of double posting.[/COLOR] :D [B]First, the rest of the Trivia answers:[/B] #1== KDY-21 #2==Political Service #3==WESTAR-34 #4 (I cannot answer this because Son Goten sent me the answer already) [I]Now for my trivia:[/I] #1 Who contaminated Emperor Palpitine's clones? #2 What TIE type fighter was replaced with the more economical TIE interceptor? #3 What is the Jedi code? #4 True or False, has there ever been a fighter called a K-wing? #5 Who became Boba's guardian after his father was killed? #6 From what planet were the first Death Star plans transmitted to Princess Leia's ship, the [I]Tantive V[/I] #7 What were the odds of Han successfully navigating through the asteroid field in ESB, according to C-3PO? #8 What was Beru Lars's maiden name? #9 How many Star Destroyers did the Rebellion capture during the battle of Endor? #10 Name four different Super Star Destroyers (there are more than twelve that I know of)
  21. OOC: I have been out of town for a few days, and I deeply regret missing all the action, but now my character will finally re-enter the plot. Hope you will have the time to read this long post???? ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Boba awoke to find himself covered in speeder oil. His memory wasn?t working right, why was he here? He looked around. He recognized Lauren, who was lying on top of a wrecked air taxi. [I]Air Taxi???????[/I] Then his memory came flooding back, he had been on the swoop bike, on their way to the Mara's residence to kill her. But the air taxi had collided with them. They had fallen all the way to the deepest depths of Coruscant. Boba had used his jetpack to slow his descent, but he was still seriously injured. He tried to stand, but fell down immediately and writhed with pain. He stuck out his tongue and hit a button on the inside of his battered helmet???. ---Halfway across the galaxy on Kamino--- A computer console beeped. The Prime minister of Kamino took one look at the small distress call and recognized it immediately. It was from Boba Fett, Jango's son. He had promised Jango that should anything happen to him (Jango); he would take care of Boba. So the prime minister sent an urgent hologram to the Kaminan embassy on Coruscant asking the ambassador to find, and help Boba. ---Coruscant, an hour later--- Boba was gently lifted onto the ambassadorial speeder and taken, along with Lauren to the upper levels of Coruscant. The Kaminan ambassador drove the speeder at top speed, towards the embassy. When they arrived there they removed Boba's armor and placed him in a bacta tank. He could hear the Kaminans talking, and he didn?t like what he heard?. Kaminan #1: "He is seriously wounded. He will survive, but will have to lose both his arms and his left leg. He will also need to get several implants???." Kaminan #2: "We could clone him the body parts he needs, but it would cost a huge amount of money, not worth it from my point of view." Kaminan #1: "Do you not remember what he has done for us? His father made our planet the richest planet in the galaxy. I will start cloning him the limbs he needs" ---Three days later--- Boba walked out of the Kaminan embassy. His armor had been repaired, he was getting used to his new arms. He had no scars from the surgery, bacta had fixed that. He needed money. Lauren had also needed serious care, but was fine now. They had to find work. While he was in the bacta tank he had read up on "current events". Boba was surprised that Supreme Chancellor Palpitine had declared himself Emperor. Boba had also seen the holo-posters giving information about a reward for the capture and live delivery of a "rebellious senator", named Mara. Boba thought for a minute, she would need protection, and would pay well. So he and Lauren returned to the Slave I and sent a hologram to her, asking if she needed a bodyguard?????
  22. Headband?? I dont remember it, but when it comes out on Home Video....:naughty: I will look for it. Trivia answers(I hope :D ) #1- Didnt she get that pistol from Jango? She dosent usually carry one......... #2- That she is a prisioner? :laugh: #3-?? #4-His saber was curved to better suit his lightsaber style, style 2. #5-The beasts that attacked them were: A Reek, A Nexu and a Acklay. #6-Seven
  23. Abob catches up with Lalaith and Samantha. He sees that they are trying to hold off a Nazgul. They are parrying, left then right, then up. They are holding off the undead warrior, but for how much longer? They were good, but one mistake would kill them both. Abob notched his bow and poured a potion over the arrow, which started to glow with green fire. Abob fired the arrow at the Nazgul, and the wraith caught on fire. The fire was unearthly, it wouldnt go out. The wraith rolled on the ground and tried to smother it, but it burned on. Lalaith and Samantha walked over to Abob and they went back to try and find Lauren and Ellsa..................
  24. The answer isnt exclusively in the New Jedi Order series. I think it might have been in that book about the "Human League" on Corellia(spelling??). As fro the second question, it was a trick. Force lightning can be either blue or white, depending on the users desired effect. Your question is driving me crazy, I cant find it in my "Spliter of the Minds Eye" book, I will keep looking though.
  25. Yes, they replicate the medi-chlorians(spelling??) As for the Jedi on Mimban, hmmmm, I will look it up. More Trivia: #1 Who was the origional owner of Cloud City? #2 How many lightsabers does Leia own, and what color are they(or it)? #3 What color is the dark side technique "force lightning" ?
×
×
  • Create New...