Boba Fett
Members-
Posts
2061 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Boba Fett
-
The book of Epsoide II ? Bad writing? I am not a very good writer, or a good critic, but I didnt think the book was bad at all. I thought the book was very nicely laid out and written. But I will read it again soon and post my opinion again then.
-
RPG Lord of The Rings:The Re-Creating of The Ring{play}
Boba Fett replied to ChibiTerriermon's topic in Theater
Abob had climbed down from the tree, but hadnt joined the others. Instead he had walked along side them, in the woods, watching for ambushes. Just ahead he saw a huge shape snatch one of their group from the path. Abob notched his bow and shouted. The shape turned, and Abob could make out the shape of a Troll. It was enormus, even for a troll. It had large yellow eyes and ragged and torn clothes. Abob fired the arrow and it hit the trool right between its eyes. It fell with a crash to the hard, cold ground.......................... ------------------------------------------- OOC: I will be gone on a class trip to Canada for a few days, so I wont be posting. Untill then, see ya!.............. -
Yeah, that would be fun. But I doubt they would show them all like that. My local threater is kinda small, but mabye if we drove to Boston............ I would bring a pillow for espoide one, and after that I would sit on it to try and avoid getting a case of dumb-*** :D About the Epsoide II cards, I ordered some from a SW web site that has a decent reputation, so they should be here in two weeks. ------------------------------------ I wont be posting here for a while, our class is going on a trip to Montreal, Canada. So I wont be around for three days. So after today....
-
Waluigi watched the call for heros as well. He despises his younger brother and his stupid friends. He realised that a princess had a lot of money, mabye he could get some of it if he saved her........... Waluigi got in his grey and blue go kart and sped off toward Princess Toadstool's castle........
-
The card game sounds interesting, but where would I buy the cards? I would also have trouble convincing some of my friends to play, they arent exactly crazy about Star Wars............. I already have the special edition videos for epsoides 4-6. I think I will buy epsoide I and II at the same time.
-
I think people have a right to choose how they live, what they do, and if they want to continue to live. Besides, if they want to die so badly, why dont they just jump off some bridge somewhere? Its not like anyone could stop them in time.........
-
No, I havent seen anyn of the deleted scenes from AOTC. Do you think that they will be included when it comes out on DVD? I have heard of the SW card games and those kind of things, but they never really interested me. Could someone clue me in a little? SS Trunks, I like your Sith code Sig.
-
RPG Lord of The Rings:The Re-Creating of The Ring{play}
Boba Fett replied to ChibiTerriermon's topic in Theater
Abob listened to Ellsa tell Nev about her travels, right up to their adventures together on their way to destroy the ring. When the story was over it was very late. Abob slpet for an hour, then he stood watch. The night was cold. Abob sat high in a tree watching the camp. Suddenly he noticed dark shapes in the bushes around the camp. He was about to blow his horn and alert the others when a tall elve with gloden hair stepped out into the clearing............ -
Boba and Lauren cleaned their weapons and planned the senators assination. They would use the speeder to fly onto the roof of her residence. Then, using the blueprints they had obtained, Boba would sneak through the air ducts and shoot the senator. Then Boba would crawl back to the roof and they would escape on the swoop bike. Lauren was going to fly the swoop and act as lookout while Boba was in the ducts. If anything went wrong, they would meet back at the Slave I. Boba's usual weapon, the sniper rifle, would be too big for the duct. He was going to use his fathers blaster that he had use on Geonosis. They had decided to assinate her at night, the next day. Boba and Lauren finished polishing their weapons and ate an early dinner. Then the went to sleep early, they would need to be alert tommorow night..........
-
Marth: "So, has anyone heard when the rest of the squadron is supposed to show up?" Abob: "No, but I hope they arrive soon, I dont like the idea as flying as a half squadron. We would be crushed, no matter how good we are." Kyle: " Last I heard they were all still in the selection process. Why did we get in before they did?" Marth: "Beats me. I hope they have some ground skills as well as flying ones, because some of the people I've flown with, you wouldnt belive........" Abob: "Let me guess, they could fly like heck but could barely walk , right?" Marth: "Yeah, The New Republic seems to have a lot of those types these days." They continue to drink and talk, untill a messenger arries and tells them there is a mission briefing in ten minutes. They pay the bill and walk to the briefing room. ------------------------------------------ I know we wont get to do the mission untill the others get selected, but the breifing will prepare us for mission sims.
-
That was so funny......... I cant describe it. The vulcans appearance at the end was very funny. I think I will download the whole thing and send it to some of my friends............
-
Marth got out of his sim and looked at Abob. Marth: "Did you know he was shadowing me?" Abob: "Only in the moments before I "died". Marth: "Oh well, at least nobody will use that trick on me again. I will remember that one...." Abob: "Speaking of tricks, where did you learn the one you used on me?" Marth: "Its a long story." Abob: "Fine with me, how about we go to the bar?" Marth: "Sure" Abob and Marth walk down a corridor towards the bar. When they get there they select a booth in the corner and begin to order drinks..........
-
OOC: All this happened in my absence, wow.... -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Abob and Lauren waited for several minutes untill a speeder pulled up and two men stepped out. They were both clothed in black robes, and one was clutching his arm. Man 1: "Welcome, I have your credits and your assignment, dont fail me. *he hands Lauren a credit chip and a data card*" Then both of the shadowy figures got back in the speeder and flew off. Abob and Lauren return to the Slave I and play the mysterious datadisk . This is its message........ I am willing to pay 300,000 credits for you to kill a sertain senator, her name is Mara. I origionally wanted your father to do the job, but since you are his clone Boba, I thought you would be just as good. She is supposedly under Jedi protection, so beware. I want her delivered [I]alive[/I] to the abandoned factory that we met in earlier. That is all. Abob: "How did he know I was a clone?" Lauren: "Mabye he is a Jedi, or a [B]Sith[/B]................................
-
OOC: You mean you, me and Lauren? It usually ends up that way. Most people sign up for RPGs and never play them. We are all serious RPGers........:D If Lauren wants she could PM those who signed up but never posted, and "ask" them if they are still interested :devil: --------------------------------- Abob and Lauren talked for three more minutes before Madame Pomfrey came in and shooed Abob away. Abob went down to the Library and checked out some books. He got the History of Hogwarts, Advanced charms level 6 and Muggles: a history of stupidity. Abob walked back up to his common room and was reading [I] The History of Hogwarts[/I] when Professor Flitwick came in. Flitwick: : "Abob, Dumbledor wants to see you....." Abob and Flitwick walked towards Dumbledors office.................*gulp*
-
Abob watched Ryowa fly off towards the castle. He didnt know how to feel, his two best friends were on opposite sides of the quiddich feild. Griffindors were [I] never[/I] supposed to like Slytherins. But Lauren , Abob and Ryowa were friends. Abob walked up to the RavenClaw common room, where he did more homework. Abob had decided to do all his homework in advance so he could finish all his work early and enjoy the end of the year. After perfecting his antidotes for Professor Snape, Abob put his book away in the trunk at the end of his bed and left the Ravenclaw common room. Abob down to the great hall for lunch, he would bring some up to Lauren if she wasnt out of the hospital by then............
-
RPG Lord of The Rings:The Re-Creating of The Ring{play}
Boba Fett replied to ChibiTerriermon's topic in Theater
Abob unpacked his things and set out his sleeping roll. Then he went over to Sam to help him with dinner. Sam: "Abob, mind helping me with the stew?" Abob: "Sure, but only if I get to taste test it first.:naughty: " Sam: "Well, ok. But not too much!" Abob dipped a large spoon into the pot and ate the delicious stew. He savored it, then cleaned off the spoon and began to stir in a few chunks of meat that Sam added. Sam: "So, what do ya think you will do once this is all over?" Abob: *in a teasing voice* "Move to the Shire so I can enjoy delicious Hobbit food!" Sam: ":laugh: :laugh: :laugh: " Abob: "Actually I think I might go back to the mountains and live off the land." When the stew was simmering, Abob poured large helpings into wooden bowls.(from Sams large sack of cooking supplies that he insisted on taking) Everyone sat down to eat, and they talked about what life would be like once this was all over......... --------------------------------------------- OOC: All this talk about food is making me hungry....:tasty: -
Abob's R2 unit told him that the Interceptor that had been about to turn him into space debris had left, and was now heading for Kyle. Abob checked his sheilds. They would hold, for now. Abob turned around and flew after the interceptor, who he suspected of being pilioted by Marth. He got in behind Marth and started blasting away. Marth dove in a zig zag pattern to avoid Abobs lasers. Abob grinned, Marth had fallen for his trap. He armed his proton torpedo and tried to get a lock on Marth. To Abobs confusion Marth got far away from him, the turned and attacked him head on, firing as he flew. Abob didnt understand, Marth's lasers wouldn't do any damage at this distance, so why was he firing? Abob decided to wait untill Marth was a little closer before he pulverised him. Suddenly his computer beeped, he had lost the lock on Marth! Then Abob understood, the weak lasers that were being absorbed by his front sheild were messing up his targeting system. Abob tried to fire the torpedo manually, but it was too late, the screen went blank, he was dead. Abob climbed out of the simulator and walked back to his quarters, disgusted with himself for being tricked............
-
Abob sat in the stands, squinting up at Lauren, she had been so close to the snitch. But now a bludger had hit her hand, he couldnt see her clearly because of how high up she was, but Abob figured that the bludger that had hit her had done some serious damage. Then something caught his eye. The snitch was hovering over the slytherin goalposts. Ryowa hadnt seen it yet, but Lauren had. She dove towards it and when she was nearly there the snitch flew left, straight towards a slytherin beater. Lauren grabbed the snitch, but not before the beater had hit her already weakened hand with his bat. The crowd went wild. Abob cheered as Lauren landed, clutching the snitch in her battered hand........
-
Abob flew straight at the other formation of incoming TIEs, his quad linked lasers firing furiously. Three of the TIEs held formaion, and were turned into space dust by Abobs lasers. The other was smart. The TIE dove under the laserbolts and started to fire at the x-wings belly. Abob spun his ship around to face the TIE, but it was gone. Abob sighed and armed another of his proton torpedos. It was normally considered overkill to use a torpedo on a TIE, but he couldnt waste anymore time, the Redemptions sheilds were beginning to buckle..... Abob waited untill the TIE was farther away from the Redemption and he fired the Torpedo. The TIE piliot dodged left, then right trying to avoid the rapidly closing missile. Then in a orange fireball, the TIE exploded. Abob turned back to the Redemption, to find a lone interceptor Straifing the Korolev. Abob flew off to ingage it. He hated this ship, he would much rather be in a interceptor..........
-
Uh, Jupitersun, you didnt sign up for this RPG, so you cannot particapate.....(unless you sign up and ask Lauren) I will ignore your post -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Abob sat in the stands and watched Lauren and Ryowa racing to catch the snitch. Lauren was slightly ahead , her outstretched hand reaching for the snitch. Then the snitch reversed direction and headed straight back at Lauren and Ryowa. They both tried to grab it and collided. They both fell a few feet and when they looked up the snitch was nowhere to be seen. Ryowa hovered where he was, looking for the elusive snitch. Lauren flew higher, trying to find out where it was....................
-
If you look closely at Epsoide II you can find the Imperial symbol [I]everywhere[/I]. I think victory class Star Destroyers were a waste of money for the Empire. They were lightly sheilded, and had little in the way of firepower. Sure, they were fast, but any decently armed ship could cause severe damage to one. I found a web site that had information about the upcoming Galaxies RPG but it wasnt very helpful. It said that there are strict penalties for killing another player, especialy an imperial. The site had pics of places you could go, but they were too grainy to make out. The actual RPG dosent cost any money to play though.(thank goodness)
-
I would be him, but you are out to destroy him, not good. Besides, I have this whole Abob Ttef bio saved, I use it for almost every star wars rpg.....
-
I wonder, are there any sites that talk about Galaxies that you guys know about? I will go look for some......(so I can post more info on it)
-
Charecter: Yoshi Special item: A saddle(allows other charecters to ride Yoshi) Items: a mushroom, 2 Stars and 3 fireflowers. Special moves: Tongue grab, enemy spit and egg sheild. Alliance: Good