Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Dragonballzman

Members
  • Posts

    1633
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Dragonballzman

  1. Dragonballzman

    my peoms

    Thats some good poems you got there :) I WANT MORE!!! :D
  2. ^:D States the obvious :D^
  3. ^:laugh:lol:laugh:^
  4. That is when Brolli is shot through the sun by Gokou, Gohan and Goten.
  5. ^:flaming:^
  6. Hmmm.....This looks pretty kool...I'm checking the DBZ one right now...Ok my results are: My fave DBZ char: Rank #1 equals your best match Item Your Results Page # 1 Cell # 2 Frieza # 3 Android #17 # 4 Android #18 # 5 Buu # 6 Piccolo # 7 Vegeta # 8 Bulma # 9 Goku # 10 Little Trunks # 11 Yajirobe # 12 Chi Chi # 13 Future Trunks # 14 Ginyu # 15 Gohan # 16 Goten # 17 Gotenks # 18 Pan # 19 Videl # 20 Chaotzu # 21 Dende # 22 Krillin # 23 Tien # 24 Yamcha # 25 Mr. Satan :therock: This thing doesn't have a CLUE! :therock:
  7. Hmmm...I never really thought about that! :D I think they got to keep their bodies because they're powerful, and they might want to carry on training...
  8. ^Riiiiiiiight...^
  9. Heres another one!
  10. I've got an idea ready for each of them, but I can't decide what to do. :worried:
  11. Dude, that's kool! :toothy: I like it!!
  12. :laugh: :toothy: :bellylol: :D :blulaugh: :rotflmao:
  13. [COLOR=red]Dbzman jumps down from a rock[/COLOR] Dbzman: I agree with Raiha.You did what you had to do Kaloc. Raiha: How long have you been there? Dbzman: I came when you guys did. I didn't acually come to listen in on whats happening, I acually wanted to know if Raiha knew any other monsters I could beat the sh*t out of! :D Raiha: Well, we'res Mazek? Dbzman: Probably around Neptune by now. :smoke:
  14. Has anyone seen it??? :huh: :huh: :huh:
  15. :lecture: Well, first I obtain the specified picture, then I press the select option, make a square selection, then paste it as a new window, then I resize it to exactly 50 x 50 pixels in length and width, then I select it all again using Ctrl + A, then I use Ctrl + E to paste it as a new selection into my comic. :lecture: Basically, I make 'em! :smoke:
  16. Hajime: Me too...:wow:
  17. Huh? Poor Gokou? Which comic r u talking about???
  18. DOH!!!!!!!!!! I was typing when you did yours! :bawl: Ok ppl forget about mine and follow Anti's stoyline ;)
  19. YAAAAAAAY! HELLOOOOOOOOOOO PYRO WELCOME BACK!
  20. Hajime: I'm outta here... [COLOR=red]Sneaks off, eventually finds Zack[/COLOR] Hajime: Who are these guys? Zack: Blood Angels. Hajime: Who? Zack: Another Rebel group... Hajime: Oh... Misha: So, where are you headed? Hajime: Well, my troops were meant to go back to our base but seeing as the Rancors have already attacked once theres no point goi-OH SH*T!!!!! Misha: Something tells me he's a little worried about something... Zack: Go meet up with your crew, I gotta go. [COLOR=red]Zack runs off and around half an hour later gets to the base.[/COLOR] Hajime: Zack. Zack: Yeah? Hajime: Do you have a first aid kit on you? Or at least some bandages? Zack: Sure. [COLOR=red]Takes some out of his pocket and gives them to Hajime. He then sees that all of the Avengers are all lying on the floor with blood gushing out of their bodies![/COLOR] Zack: What...Happened? Hajime: The Rancors came and did...Excactly what they did to the people in my old hometown. :flaming: Zack: Are there any alive? Hajime: Jayden. Thats all. [COLOR=red]Hajime walks over to a corner and sees Jayden with a giant cut on his arm, and a few bruises.[/COLOR] Hajime: He got lucky... Jayden: H-Hajime? That you? Hajime: Yeah. Jayden: What happened to the others? Hajime: Dead. Jayden: ... [COLOR=red]Hajime finishes wrapping Jaydens bandages and helps him up[/COLOR] Jayden: We have to move...Quickly! They set up cameras everywhere... Hajime: So they're watching us right now? Jayden: Yeah. [COLOR=red]Points to a camera[/COLOR] Hajime: Not any more. [COLOR=red]Takes out his shotgun and with a loud BLAM!!! blows the camera to bits, then blasts all the other ones.[/COLOR] Zack: Well, I don't think they should bother us now! Voice: [B]Wrong as usual, human...[/B] Hajime: That...doesn't sound like a normal Rancor voice... Voice: [B]Well duh...You humans never were very smart either![/B] [COLOR=red]Xyk then walks out from the shadows...[/COLOR]
  21. Heres a little Christmas one!
  22. OMG IT TOOK ME OVER 10 MINUTES JUST THE LOAD THIS PAGE!!!!! I'd better make this a good post then...:rolleyes: --- [COLOR=red]Hajime woke up to find himself lying in a forest with a couple of 2 headed spiders just about to rip him to pieces![/COLOR] Hajime: Well...I don't that YOU will give me any clue as to who I REALLY am! [COLOR=red]He jumped back, then took out his sword and sliced and diced one of them, then as the other one came for him, he kicked around 10ft away then ran towards it and slashed it into tiny little pieces.[/COLOR] Hajime: Now let's see...Where to go now? [COLOR=red]Spins his sword around his head, then throws it to the ground while it's spinning. It lands pointing to Hajimes left, so he picks it up and starts walking.[/COLOR] Hajime: I don't know WHERE I'd be without this baby! [COLOR=red]Continues walking, and hears voices![/COLOR] Hajime: ??? --- Um...I dunno which group to go with, so someone else can find me! :D
  23. Hajime: Guys? Zack: Yeah? Hajime: Shhh... [COLOR=red]Clank...Clank...Clank...[/COLOR] Hajime: Uh oh...That sounds like- Zack & Hajime at the same time: BATTLE-SUITED RANCORS! [COLOR=red]Haime and the rest of the gang start running, and eventually get the the train![/COLOR] Zack: We have to hurry. That thing could wipe us all out in just a couple of minutes. Hajime: I'm trying I'm trying! [COLOR=red]Fumbles about with the wires[/COLOR] Hajime: GOT IT! [COLOR=red]The train lights switch on, and the train starts to move, and after a few seconds they speed past the B-S Rancor! [/COLOR] Jayden: Yes!! We ditched it! Hajime: Guys? There's something you should see. [COLOR=red]All of them ran to the side of the carride and looked out the window to see the Rancor aiming its gun while flying alongside the train![/COLOR] Zack: Everybody DUCK!!! [COLOR=red]Suddenly, the blast ripped apart the top half of the train, and flew down infront of them all...[/COLOR] All: :eek:
  24. Mazek: [b]Wow! That Mr.DBZ can throw HELLUVA FAR! :eek:[/B]
  25. Wait for me!! :bawl: name- Hajime age- 20 weapon- Sword abilities- Um...really good at martial arts. appearance- (Check attachment) bio- Woke up in a pod 1 year ago with no memorys at all. In that 1 year he has travelled around the Earth to find out about his past. He belives that coming to Zorga might help him find out more about his past life.
×
×
  • Create New...