Dbzman: Ok, first thing, focus all ur energy into ur head.
AJ: What???
Dbzman: Look, I know how this thing works! Focus all ur energy into ur head!
AJ: K...****, that gives u one big headache!
Dbzman: When you get used to using the technique, the headaches will go away.
AJ: Ok, what next?
Dbzman: Don't move a muscle! Don't even think...
AJ: .....
Dbzman: Now, shout "Time Freeze" as loud as you can, and put your hands up to your head like Tien does when he uses Solar Flare!
AJ: TIME FREEZE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
..................
[COLOR=red]AJ walks around, and Dbzman is standing there, as still as a statue[/COLOR]
AJ: Whoa...It worke-*Cough cough* Ack! I'm running out of air!
...*POP*
Dbzman: Did it work?
AJ: Yeah, but I ran out of air after a while
Dbzman: Its ok, thats meant to happen. Its the one disadvantage to the Time Freeze attack. If you stop time for as long as you wanted, you'd have an unfair advantage against any opponent!