[quote name='Kei' timestamp='1302472027' post='706423']
[font="Tahoma"][color="#000080"]Regarding the matter of the Psychic slot: Morbo, Gome did claim the Psychic-type to me over at theO Chat about two days ago. However, since she NEVER POSTED HERE (*pointed look*), that slipped my mind and I forgot to update the roster. Is there any way you would be interested in another type? Or would you like to maybe take the Psychic-type in the Doubles tournament (though the start date for that has yet to be determined)?
Regarding the Legendary/Uber question: Legendaries, pseudo-Legendaries, and Ubers being what they are, it seems unfair, to me, to have them just be usable all willy-nilly. Therefore, I will make a stipulation that each team is allowed the use of one Legendary/pseudo-Legendary/Uber, as long as it fits their type roster.
[/color][/font]
[/quote]
Meh. I was gonna pick Dragon as a second but the lack of non uber/legend makes it terrible. I guess I will just step out as the other choices are my least liked types.
:( and after i spent the last 2 days researching and picking Psychic Pokemon