Pretty cool sounding.
name: Ryan Schezar
age: 24
rank: Ensign
description: Human- 6'1", Amber eyes, blonde hair w/brown streaks, large build, mildly muscular
bio: When I was four my parents dumped me in a starfleet "orphan house." They didn't want me in the first place but were forced to keep me for a few years due to a law. When I was old enough I started working. five years later i bought a rundown, twenty-year-old shuttle. I set off on my tour of the universe... and was immediatly looted and ransacked by criminals. A barge picked up my shuttle and gave me a ride to their destination, Earth. There I found starfleet and became a cadet. That was 6 years ago and now i have been assigned to a starship. My major at the academy was experimental weaponry. I can whip up a missile or torpedo out of spare parts and a little antimatter in seconds. I also can figure out the technology of an alien weapon in a snap. With my charming personality I feel i will be an asset to this crew.