[b]Pokémon Crystal[/b]
What should I change?
Alakazam (L67)
Attacks: Psychic, Thunderpunch, Flash, Psybeam
Item: Twistedspoon
Hypno (L60)
Attacks: Psychic, Hypnosis, Ice Punch, Dream Eater
Item: Quick Claw
Steelix (L58)
Attacks: Iron Tail, Strength, Crunch, Earthquake
Item: Blackglasses
Feraligatr (L56)
Attacks: Cut, Ice Punch, Surf, Hidden Power (ground)
Item: Mystic Water
Xatu (L53)
Attacks: Solarbeam, Fly, Psychic, Sunny Day
Item: Sharp Beak
Gengar (L51)
Attacks: Hypnosis, Fire Punch, Dream Eater, Shadow Ball
Item: Spell Tag
All my Pokemon need to do in order to beat the game is to beat Red. In Gold and Crystal, I have never battled him before.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Pokémon Gold[/b]
What should I change?
Alakazam (L57)
Attacks: Psychic, Thunderpunch, Flash, Recover
Item: Magnet
Starmie (L50)
Attacks: Surf, Psychic, Zap Cannon, Recover
Item: Mystic Water
Machamp (L46)
Attacks: Vital Throw, Strength, Dig, Cross Chop
Item: Black Belt
Butterfree (L46)
Attacks: Sleep Powder, Psychic, Solarbeam, Sunny Day
Item: Miracle Seed
Ho-oh (L44)
Attacks: Sacred Fire, Fly, Dragonbreath, Fire Blast
Item: Sacred Ash
Typhlosion (L44)
Attacks: Cut, Iron Tail, Rollout, Flame Wheel
Item: Charcoal
All my Pokemon need to do is beat Red.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Pokémon Silver[/b]
What should I change? (don't worry if three of my pokemon are Psychic-type; I like that type of Pokemon)
Hypno (L69)
Attacks: Psychic, Hypnosis, Ice Punch, Dream Eater
Item: Nevermeltice
Misdreavus (L66)
Attacks: Perish Song, Confuse Ray, Psychic, Pain Split
Item: Focus Band
Alakazam (L65)
Attacks: Psychic, Thunderpunch, Flash, Recover
Item: Magnet
Lugia: (L61)
Attacks: Aeroblast, Surf, Fly, Hydro Pump
Item: Sharp Beak
Magmar (L60)
Attacks: Strength, Psychic, Flamethrower, Fire Blast
Item: Charcoal
Meganium (L60)
Attacks: Body Slam, Razor Leaf, Solarbeam, Cut
Item: Miracle Seed
My Pokemon have already beaten the game, but I'm worried about other battles...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
[b]Pokémon Yellow[/b]
What should I change?
Zapdos (L51)
Attacks: Thundershock, Drill Peck, Thunder, Sky Attack
Alakazam (L50)
Attacks: Psychic, Thunderpunch, Ice Punch, Recover
Butterfree (L48)
Attacks: Mega Drain, Sleep Powder, Psychic, Solarbeam
Nidoking (L46)
Attacks: Bubblebeam, Body Slam, Horn Drill, Fire Blast
Pikachu (L45)
Attacks: Thunderbolt, Thunder, Flash, Mega Kick
Vaporeon (L45)
Attacks: Surf, Ice Beam, Bite, Haze
My Pokemon have beaten the Elite Four, but they lost to my rival. I was soooo close!
[color=indigo]All of those threads really should have been in the same thread, so I combined them. If you have multiple teams that you want rated, post them all in the same thread. - Desbreko[/color]