[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mist [/i]
[B][color=crimson][size=1] God, help us. They have already begun to invade...^^
Anyway, there's no doubt that Linkin Park is a great band; one of my favorties, actually. I just don't enjoy their 'new' sound (I.E. Reanimation) as much as I did their old.
Actually, I think that Reanimation was a genre target. You know how when someone hears the words Linkin Park, then you brain usually processes as "Alternative/Rock". I think they're trying to reach the rap and hip-hop industries as well, by using underground artists (Kut Masta Kurt), while still clinging to their home genre. (Aaron Lewis). Basically, they're aiming for a larger audience and more record sells. ^^[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]
lol. I say word to be funny, u bum blub.
I dont think that's the case. They've always been a group that has based themselves on rap, rock and electronica. Many people asked why they didn't get any main stream people to do their album, but instead they chose underground rap artists, who in my mind are alot better than the garbage rap that hits the mainstream these days, i.e. Nelly. Mike produced the album himself, bein a b-boy, so it's of no suprise that he decided to put his own touch on it. I understand that some people can't exept that fact, but to each his own I guess. It has been one of the better remix albums that I have heard, and I hate the fact that people asked me "Why buy it? it's has all the same songs as hybrid theory." WELL DUR, it's a remix album. the new album comes out end of this year or early next year. ne way peace.
oh yeah, WORD! u mugs