GinnyLyn Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 *appaulds Adam* Looking absolutely [i]excellent[/i]! Whoa...lookit all the new features!
Adam Posted August 14, 2001 Author Posted August 14, 2001 Testing 2 [IMG]http://www.theotaku.com/boards2/images/logo.jpg[/IMG]
Adam Posted August 14, 2001 Author Posted August 14, 2001 [img]http://www.otakuboards.com/images/logo.jpg[/img]
Desert Shadow Posted August 14, 2001 Posted August 14, 2001 [b]I'm impressed. They look far better than the boards [i]I[/i] don't have!! ^_^[/b]
Guest Tyco Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I just wish I had my posts! *pouts*! Ohh well a new life for me and everyone^^
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tyco [/i] [B]I just wish I had my posts! *pouts*! Ohh well a new life for me and everyone^^ [/B][/QUOTE]yeah I was gettign so close to 1,000:( I was at liek 700 at the moment, but I was really so close to 1,000:mad: oh well, I will just have to make up my posts, I don't think it will be a problem
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]yeah I was gettign so close to 1,000:( I was at liek 700 at the moment, but I was really so close to 1,000:mad: oh well, I will just have to make up my posts, I don't think it will be a problem [/B][/QUOTE] Same here!! DAMMIT!! I WAS ON EXACTLY 836 POSTS!!!!! GRRR!!!!!
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Same here!! DAMMIT!! I WAS ON EXACTLY 836 POSTS!!!!! GRRR!!!!! [/B][/QUOTE] lucky at least you were closer, I was so going for that custom avatar
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B] lucky at least you were closer, I was so going for that custom avatar [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah.. :( Oh well, better get posting!! I WANT MY MEGAMAN AVATAR!!!
Guest Altron Gundam Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 But they don't allow banners like my great one I just made... [IMG]http://dbzmasterspics3.homestead.com/files/goten.jpg[/IMG]
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 hey do we still have to post to 1,000 to get custom avatar????:confused:
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Altron Gundam [/i] [B]But they don't allow banners like my great one I just made... [IMG]http://dbzmasterspics3.homestead.com/files/goten.jpg[/IMG] [/B][/QUOTE] Hey man, that's a pretty cool banner. I like the Goten pic, it's tight. This is one of my more recent banners ->
Recommended Posts