amibasuki Posted November 8, 2002 Posted November 8, 2002 [FONT=arial]probably to try something different with their music. either that or they just ran out of ideas for new songs, lol.[/FONT]
MaceDavis Posted November 13, 2002 Author Posted November 13, 2002 they should have like an all hard rock album, just one for the benifit of me, lol, seriously I haven't heard any thing even close, except for like crawling, papercut, and 1ST KLOSER
Spikey Posted November 13, 2002 Posted November 13, 2002 Likin Park is cool. I have Hybird Theory, and it is a good CD. I am waiting for the knew one that is supposed to come out here soon. I only have there first CD, but I think all there best songs are on that CD.
amibasuki Posted November 15, 2002 Posted November 15, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by MaceDavis [/i] [B]they should have like an all hard rock album, just one for the benifit of me, lol, seriously I haven't heard any thing even close, except for like crawling, papercut, and 1ST KLOSER [/B][/QUOTE] [FONT=arial]artists shouldn't make their music be a certain style just to satisfy their fans (or the record company, for that matter). whenever they do, they usually suck.[/FONT]
Mitch Posted November 15, 2002 Posted November 15, 2002 [color=red] Blah. There's been [i]way[/i] to many threads about this band already. Bleh....well, I like them, but I'm getting sick of them. I've listend to the first record for what seems like an eternal of all I need to. The remix album was bad, though, when you get right to it. I'm just waiting for them to make a new album already, see if the goodness they have is [i]real[/i] not just luck.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now