No-Name Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 this is a club for ppl who have 100-199 posts! all u do is put ur name down here and I'll add you to the list! if u want u can put in ur sig "Member of the 100 club", but once you reach 200 posts ur outta the club. No, this is not spam, its just fun, the list is in my sig and u can put it in ur sig too, if u want!
Bubble Boy Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 I don't get the point of this... See, most people reach over 200 posts in 1-3 days of signing up nowadays.... Er....wait, I didn't XD!! Oh well, I'm not around much and don't have 100 posts back yet, so nope, I'm out.. I'm not a goddamned n00b!!!
No-Name Posted September 1, 2001 Author Posted September 1, 2001 i registered about 3 weeks ago and look how long its taken me to get to 100 posts. the ppl that go really fast are already past 100, evry1 else is kinda taken there time.
White Digivise Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 This is post 178 for me, so I'm in. *Smiles* :) Probably not for long though.
pokemaster1 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 i'm in i reached 100 today im soo happy jokes
White Digivise Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 I'm 198 already. Guess I'm out of the club now. I was in this club for less than one day. Wow! *Smiles* :)
No-Name Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 crap! u ppl go too fast for me! sum1 else can do da club, its too much work!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 i know i shouldnt be here but why not change it to the newbie club that way, all the newbies can join u. n their membership ends once they become a junior member but this is your club do as u please with it im just making a suggestion
No-Name Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 its a good idea but personally i dispise the name of newbie. i mean what am i a newbie of? not anime, i no a lot about that. not video games, ive played a lot of those. not message boards, ive posted 3,000+ posts on boards all over the internet. so why must i be given the name newbie?!
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 3, 2001 Posted September 3, 2001 u can change the name newbie to something u like
No-Name Posted September 3, 2001 Author Posted September 3, 2001 nah i think ill let it go, sum1 else can do it if they want.
Matt.D Posted September 4, 2001 Posted September 4, 2001 [color=rainbow] I remember a time long ago when I had only 100 posts..oh wait....it's only been 2 weeks....oh well, u get the idea.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now