Vampireprincess Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Hey I have not been here in awhile so I decided to come back... Anyway does anyone like new wave music such as Fears for Tears, Billy Idol, The clash etc...? I love that music and that decade... I am just curios is anyone else did.
wrist cutter Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 Do you mean Tears for Fears? Or is it some other band with a very similar name... O_o Anyway, if you [i]do[/i] mean Tears for Fears, I like the songs of them I've heard... which is like 3, heh.
Vampireprincess Posted November 2, 2002 Author Posted November 2, 2002 Tears for Fears... I switched them by mistake. Yeah its a good song.
Avalon Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 I kinda like Tears for Fear...they're kinda good...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now