TrickyNicky Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 [b][color=deeppink]Ok, if you think you've got the talent, or just want to have fun (Or maybe you've had just a wee bit too much), then you could enter a singing contest! [/color] [color=orange]e-mail me with your rendition of any song in the world that you know, and then I'll let ya know what the next stage is! It will be totally anonymous, I promise! Nobody will know it was you unless you give permission! [/color] [color=violet]If ya dunno how to do that, you usually click "Start/programs/acessories/entertainment/sound recorder. Record ur song and then attatch it to an e-mail (e-mail to ). Simple![/color] [color=palegreen]You have a week (Utill Saturday the 9th). Have Fun!!![/color][/b][EMAIL=atomicmuffin@hotmail.com]atomicmuffin@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]
wrist cutter Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 I'd rather skip the formalities and just post up a few songs I've done. BUCK-TICK | [url=http://64.26.57.193/banners/JUSTONEMOREKISS.mp3]JUST ONE MORE KISS[/url] LUNA SEA | [url=http://64.26.57.193/banners/SHADE.mp3]SHADE[/url] Hyde | [url=http://64.26.57.193/banners/ADROPOFCOLOUR.mp3]A DROP OF COLOUR[/url] Hyde | [url=http://64.26.57.193/banners/Angelstale.mp3]Angel's tale[/url] kuroyume | [url=http://64.26.57.193/banners/fordear.mp3]for dear[/url] They're all in .mp3 format, but the recording quality isn't the best. Sorry, there's no music in any of these, just me. Keep in mind I was mostly trying to mimic the actual vocalist's style... hence why I sound kinda off in "for dear" heh.
Shinobi Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 I would post mine but, my mic is broke, i'll try and fix it before the dead line. I'll probably sing Billy Jean and Gangsters Paradise :D
amibasuki Posted November 2, 2002 Posted November 2, 2002 [FONT=arial]:eek:.......wow.......Wrist Cutter, that was awesome! I especially like the first song. ....man, I can't think of anything else to write...but great stuff, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference![/FONT]
Manic Webb Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 Hm... maybe I'll sing "Ready For Love" by India.Arie (the most disturbingly Earthy woman on... uh... Earth)
wrist cutter Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by amibasuki [/i] [B]:eek:.......wow.......Wrist Cutter, that was awesome! I especially like the first song. ....man, I can't think of anything else to write...but great stuff, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference![/B][/QUOTE] Hey, thanks... I put that song up top because I thought it came out the best too. Plus BUCK-TICK songs tend to karaoke well :D
TrickyNicky Posted November 3, 2002 Author Posted November 3, 2002 I can't get them downloaded! DAMN my slow internet! It says I'll have to wait like two hours to download one! I'll see if i cn get 2 my aunty's to download it k?
Dan L Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 Hold that thought.. Time to record a song I like to call "Even in the Desert".. I'll edit this post soon.. ;)
TrickyNicky Posted November 9, 2002 Author Posted November 9, 2002 Ok, time up, guys and dolls! The winner by default is... WRISTCUTTER! *cheer* Congrats! You can now say your the best singer on ob! lol ;)
wrist cutter Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 Yeah, I was about to say I won by the lack of competition. Heh.
Deedlit Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 [FONT=arial]amibasuki speaking. lol, you would have had a really good chance at winning anyway. it would've been neat-o to enter, but darn-it-all, I can't find a microphone. plus I can't sing that well anyway, so :cross:.[/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now