Jinzouningen17 Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 Alright, I'm sure you all have seen both of the Jadakiss and Allen Iverson A5 and A6 commercials. So whats your opinion on em and which one is your favorite. Personally, I'm still hooked on the A5 commercial, but the A6 commercial is hot to because they got Allen Iverson rappin on that one. But when it comes to beats, A5 got it in my view. So which commercial do you think is better?
Guest Matt Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 [color=red][b]Um, but what the hell are you talking about?[/b][/color]
Jinzouningen17 Posted November 3, 2002 Author Posted November 3, 2002 Them Jadakiss and Allen Iverson commercials. You know, for the Reebok A5's and A6's. I know you've seen it(unless you dont watch TV to often.)
Guest Anakin Solo Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 Errr.....are those shoes? I don't watch T.V. alot.
Jinzouningen17 Posted November 3, 2002 Author Posted November 3, 2002 Yeah, its shoes. *points at Reebok*
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted November 3, 2002 Posted November 3, 2002 Allen cant rap for sh*t!!Jadakiss iz a real tight lyrist.And most of the people on here are not going to know what you are talking about they are kinda off!!!:rolleyes:
KyJaUn~FuLlEr Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 C'mon Gotenks don't hate i bet you can rap neither so be quiet.Allen's alright at rappin but he should stick to basketball. Aight my favorite commercial is the A5 one cause it shows allen DUNK and boy you don't see that much, but the A6 one is cool cause it shows allen RAP and you don't hear dat much, but both of'em are good. Oh and Gotenks the words LYRICIST not LYRIST.
Avalon Posted November 5, 2002 Posted November 5, 2002 I really don't like those commercials...I like Jadakiss, he can rap...but Iverson...he needs to stick to basketball...him and Kobe...
SSJ Gotenks ok Posted November 8, 2002 Posted November 8, 2002 Hey yo i can rap ive been rappin for 8 years now son.Im just saying that nigga cant rap he talks about b/s he needs to stick to b-ball yo.:d
Nerdsy Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jinzouningen17 [/i] [B]Alright, I'm sure you all have seen both of the Jadakiss and Allen Iverson A5 and A6 commercials. So whats your opinion on em and which one is your favorite. Personally, I'm still hooked on the A5 commercial, but the A6 commercial is hot to because they got Allen Iverson rappin on that one. But when it comes to beats, A5 got it in my view. So which commercial do you think is better? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=deeppink]If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, then I [i]hate[/i] all of those commercials. First off, the rapping is terrible. They aren't atually rapping, just talking. Rapping may be talking, but it's talking [i]fast[/i]. These guys just talk. Not only that, the sound is repetitive, like very other current Rap song I've heard of. And the punchline is terrible. Very bad acting on the part of the customer and the sailsperson. And what's with all the white?[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now