James Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Welcome back, Seph. We missed you...it's good to have you back with us.
Tien Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Welcome back,safer,i wish i was on hoilday right about now.
Sephiroth Posted September 2, 2001 Author Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i] [B]Hey, welcome back Safer. Well about that tournament...it was...how should I put this.... interesting... [i]Kamakazi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE] tournament? *scratches head* erm, what tournament.... thank for the welcome guys, glad to be back on the boards, I see james has the admin status, thats cool, it would have been difficult for adam to be doing all the admin work on the boards by himself....
James Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i] [B] tournament? *scratches head* erm, what tournament.... thank for the welcome guys, glad to be back on the boards, I see james has the admin status, thats cool, it would have been difficult for adam to be doing all the admin work on the boards by himself.... [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah, it was too cumbersome. People were asking me to do things and asking questions of me constantly, so Adam and I decided that we needed two admins to handle it, especially since I'm often on when Adam isn't. Good to have you back, Seph :)
Sephiroth Posted September 2, 2001 Author Posted September 2, 2001 arigatou james :) its good to be back in my comfy chair again, and once again ruling the boards like the god that I am.... and just to state the fact, I'm usually kidding when I say stuff about me being god, some people on the boards thought I had a big ego saying that, when it was merely a joke....
Tien Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 Safer doesnt have a an ego people on the boards have abigger one than safer.
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B]Safer doesnt have a an ego people on the boards have abigger one than safer. [/B][/QUOTE] are you blind, as well as stupid? of course safer has a big ego, even when someone disagrees with him on something, he says something like "no, I'm right, your wrong", and if you continue to disagree then he just bans you or something
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 oh, and safer, I was expecting you to get killed in malta, you disappointed me :rolleyes:
Sephiroth Posted September 2, 2001 Author Posted September 2, 2001 just what is your problem with me? I have been polite to you on the boards and have been showing you nothing but respect, yet you still act like this....
Roxy89 Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [COLOR=indigo]I think that he is jealous of you safer....hmmm[/COLOR] ~:devil:~
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now