OtakuBoards

I have returned....

Sephiroth

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by KAMAKAZI [/i]
[B]Hey, welcome back Safer. Well about that tournament...it was...how should I put this.... interesting...
[i]Kamakazi out[/i] [/B][/QUOTE]

tournament? *scratches head* erm, what tournament....

thank for the welcome guys, glad to be back on the boards, I see james has the admin status, thats cool, it would have been difficult for adam to be doing all the admin work on the boards by himself....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sephiroth [/i]
[B]

tournament? *scratches head* erm, what tournament....

thank for the welcome guys, glad to be back on the boards, I see james has the admin status, thats cool, it would have been difficult for adam to be doing all the admin work on the boards by himself.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah, it was too cumbersome. People were asking me to do things and asking questions of me constantly, so Adam and I decided that we needed two admins to handle it, especially since I'm often on when Adam isn't.

Good to have you back, Seph :)

arigatou james :) its good to be back in my comfy chair again, and once again ruling the boards like the god that I am....

and just to state the fact, I'm usually kidding when I say stuff about me being god, some people on the boards thought I had a big ego saying that, when it was merely a joke....

Guest Deranged Gerbil
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i]
[B]Safer doesnt have a an ego people on the boards have abigger one than safer. [/B][/QUOTE]

are you blind, as well as stupid? of course safer has a big ego, even when someone disagrees with him on something, he says something like "no, I'm right, your wrong", and if you continue to disagree then he just bans you or something