Flash Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B] Heh. Good one... I don't even want to think about it. The thought of it makes me paranoid... [/B][/QUOTE] I know. I'm the king of comedy.. :D
Warlock Posted September 2, 2001 Posted September 2, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] I know. I'm the king of comedy.. :D [/B][/QUOTE] As you've told me...
SaiyanPrincessX Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 My family doesn't know I'm registered here,except for my little brother,he thinks this place is cool,but hes not into chatting type things. I don't think they would care,well,maybe,I mean my mom & dad wouldn't really approve to the cussing here,not that theres much,but you know parents..
Matt.D Posted September 5, 2001 Posted September 5, 2001 [color=rainbow] I woldn't mind my parents here. They wouldn't come tho.....they're not in to anime . If my sister came she would purposly be a Spammer......[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now