Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm trying to get my mom, to join...she seems interested...but..i dunno, i'll tell her to look at this topic and you all can say hi and stuff! :D
Posted
she should be able to join of her own free will, taken into account that she would be one of the older members of the boards, I'm supposedly one of the older members, but I assume your mother would be even older than I, but if she wishes to join, she is welcome to....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]ugh, I wouldn't want any of my family members to visit the boards I go to.... They are so.... not like me.... that and they don't know about that little bisexual thing... heh.... [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, yeah I know what you mean, since most families wouldn't like the fact that they're son/daughter is bisexual, but thats life for you....
Posted
she's considering it, i showed her theotaku.com, so she could see what it's all about. She kinda likes it, except, she now thinks very much so that Transtic is weird, lol. and it was a shock that I love rachel, lol..oh well..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VEGGETO [/i]
[B]she now thinks very much so that Transtic is weird, lol.[/B][/QUOTE]

The feeling is pretty well mutual among the rest of the board.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]Okay I'll write this small. [SIZE=1]I woundn't like my family ready some of my posts.[/SIZE] Oh well. Your lucky your mom likes anime. *Smiles* :) [/B][/QUOTE]

she doesn't like anime, in fact, she sad she has nothing to talk about, but i reminded her of tetris, she was addicted to it when gameboy first came out..lol
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]

......... ::evil glare::

::sends you "Yuki in a box" package:: hahahaha [/B][/QUOTE]

heh heh, transtic in one of his more "evil" moods....
Posted
I dont care what you are transtic , I just care if your nice to me^^
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VEGGETO [/i]
[B]I'm trying to get my mom, to join...she seems interested...but..i dunno, i'll tell her to look at this topic and you all can say hi and stuff! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

NOOOO!!! Nah, I am just playing man. Eh, that means I would have to be all nice and courtious and all. Ah well, I'll try my best to be on good behavior. Heh... that's hilarious.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]Can your Mom make me some of those tasty homemade Otaku-cookies?? :tasty: :tasty: [/B][/QUOTE]

no, but she makes really good coconut cake. :D
Posted
I wouldn't feel comfortable with my family registered here. This is one of the few aspects of my life that they don't take part in, and I relish it.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pokemaster1 [/i]
[B]i hate it but one is already on my cousin [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, that kinda makes you think...

What if one of you here is one of my cousins, from the US!? I'd never know...

Ooo, scary thought, family being signed up, but neither of you knowing... What if an enemy from your school was signed up, and you were really good friends on the boards, because you didn't know?! Woah, freaky...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Hey, that kinda makes you think...

What if one of you here is one of my cousins, from the US!? I'd never know...

Ooo, scary thought, family being signed up, but neither of you knowing... What if an enemy from your school was signed up, and you were really good friends on the boards, because you didn't know?! Woah, freaky... [/B][/QUOTE]

[I]Please[/I] don't say things like that.....

I'm paranoid enough as it is....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B][darthvadervoice][I]Cera... I am your father...[/I] [/darthvadervoice]

:p [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh. Good one...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Hey, that kinda makes you think...

What if one of you here is one of my cousins, from the US!? I'd never know...

Ooo, scary thought, family being signed up, but neither of you knowing... What if an enemy from your school was signed up, and you were really good friends on the boards, because you didn't know?! Woah, freaky... [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't even want to think about it. The thought of it makes me paranoid...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...