OtakuBoards

My mom.

Mike

she should be able to join of her own free will, taken into account that she would be one of the older members of the boards, I'm supposedly one of the older members, but I assume your mother would be even older than I, but if she wishes to join, she is welcome to....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]ugh, I wouldn't want any of my family members to visit the boards I go to.... They are so.... not like me.... that and they don't know about that little bisexual thing... heh.... [/B][/QUOTE]

heh, yeah I know what you mean, since most families wouldn't like the fact that they're son/daughter is bisexual, but thats life for you....

she's considering it, i showed her theotaku.com, so she could see what it's all about. She kinda likes it, except, she now thinks very much so that Transtic is weird, lol. and it was a shock that I love rachel, lol..oh well..

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VEGGETO [/i]
[B]she now thinks very much so that Transtic is weird, lol.[/B][/QUOTE]

The feeling is pretty well mutual among the rest of the board.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]Okay I'll write this small. [SIZE=1]I woundn't like my family ready some of my posts.[/SIZE] Oh well. Your lucky your mom likes anime. *Smiles* :) [/B][/QUOTE]

she doesn't like anime, in fact, she sad she has nothing to talk about, but i reminded her of tetris, she was addicted to it when gameboy first came out..lol

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by VEGGETO [/i]
[B]I'm trying to get my mom, to join...she seems interested...but..i dunno, i'll tell her to look at this topic and you all can say hi and stuff! :D [/B][/QUOTE]

NOOOO!!! Nah, I am just playing man. Eh, that means I would have to be all nice and courtious and all. Ah well, I'll try my best to be on good behavior. Heh... that's hilarious.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by pokemaster1 [/i]
[B]i hate it but one is already on my cousin [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, that kinda makes you think...

What if one of you here is one of my cousins, from the US!? I'd never know...

Ooo, scary thought, family being signed up, but neither of you knowing... What if an enemy from your school was signed up, and you were really good friends on the boards, because you didn't know?! Woah, freaky...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

Ooo, scary thought, family being signed up, but neither of you knowing... What if an enemy from your school was signed up, and you were really good friends on the boards, because you didn't know?! Woah, freaky... [/B][/QUOTE]

[I]Please[/I] don't say things like that.....

I'm paranoid enough as it is....

[B][darthvadervoice][I]Cera... I am your father...[/I] [/darthvadervoice]

:p [/B][/QUOTE]

Heh. Good one...

[B]

Ooo, scary thought, family being signed up, but neither of you knowing... What if an enemy from your school was signed up, and you were really good friends on the boards, because you didn't know?! Woah, freaky... [/B][/QUOTE]

I don't even want to think about it. The thought of it makes me paranoid...