Ya)\/(I-YuGI Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 hopely this wont be the wrong place to post... my question is how do u put those large pictures below your post(not the picture icon,im sayaing about the large one beneath your writting)
Phantom Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 im not sure this is the right forum for this but i need a better description of what your asking. all in all... either visit yahoo.com and type: html+img or learn the vB code which is simple.. [ I M G ] U R L [ / I M G ]
James Posted November 4, 2002 Posted November 4, 2002 [color=royalblue]This belongs in suggestions. :) I'll move it there in a moment. For images, you need to edit your signature. Go into your profile and simply use the [IMG] tags to add an image. You just type [IMG] put the URL here [ /IMG]. Simple as that :)[/color]
Ya)\/(I-YuGI Posted November 4, 2002 Author Posted November 4, 2002 ok thx [b][size=1]Please do not [i]triple[/i] post --Elite[/b][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now