Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
hopely this wont be the wrong place to post...
my question is
how do u put those large pictures below your post(not the picture icon,im sayaing about the large one beneath your writting)
Posted
im not sure this is the right forum for this but i need a better description of what your asking.

all in all...

either visit yahoo.com and type:

html+img

or learn the vB code which is simple..

[ I M G ] U R L [ / I M G ]
Posted
[color=royalblue]This belongs in suggestions. :) I'll move it there in a moment.

For images, you need to edit your signature. Go into your profile and simply use the [IMG] tags to add an image.

You just type [IMG] put the URL here [ /IMG]. Simple as that :)[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...