Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Who am I?
This is a game where you have to figure out who I am.
Here are the rules: I will ask you question about otakuboards history. If the majority of the people answer correctly I will tell 1 or 2or 3 people who I am not depending on how many correct answers the people give me. If only like 2 people answer correctly I will pm them who I am not. After I do a round (5 questions) people will have the chance to guess who I am. At the start you get 4 guesses if you guess wrong on all 5 I will eliminate one of you?re guessing spots so if you had 3 and got all of them wrong next round when the guessing starts you will be able to only guess 2 times. The first one to guess who I am is the winner. So everyone ready to play my game? Bring it On!

P.S there will be about 5 rounds I no one guesses who I am in 5 rounds we will go onto who am I 2 with levels and question categories so have fun!
Posted
the first 3 questions are


1.who was the 2 one to reach 1000 on the old otakuboards
2.who was the 4rth or 5th member on the old boards? (Give u a hint in starts with)
3.what is the name of ginny lins made up digimon?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Cera [/i]
[B]3.) Gryfmon, Nekomon, Siamon, Azalamon, Jeemon (well, kinda...) [/B][/QUOTE]

He only asked for one Digimon, so... I only posted one. :p
Posted
ok the next 2 questions are
1.who was the 2 admin of the otaku?
2.who was the third admin of otaku
after u answer u get 3 chansec to guess who i am so good luck you'll need it
Guest firemac
Posted
This guy sounds like I_am_me , , sorry I didn't feel like doing your quiz, I just deciced to guessed you are in my opnion
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by do_u_know_me [/i]
[B]ok the correct answers are
1.thimoc
2.zomby
3.gryfmon
so i can only tell in public one person who i am not
i am not
Zero-Sama [/B][/QUOTE]


IM_GENGAR was the first to reach 1000 post. i was here then and he celebrated it.
Posted
i am not I-am_me who guessed him now can only guess twice
uh doi he was
thimoc was 2
now the next 5 questions are
what month were otakuboards created?
2.on the old otakuboards when the race to 1000 took place who was the only person that had his name start with the letter I that was in the top ten of getting to 1000 list the username at the correct time
3.what was justins(the exadmins) first screen name
4.gs expert went under 2 names. what was his second one
5.How did thimoc like his name to be spelled
now u can guess who i am with these 2 clues
I was one of the top posters at one time
I was part of the uknown club when it was created
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by do_u_know_me [/i]
[B]i am not I-am_me who guessed him now can only guess twice
uh doi he was
thimoc was 2
[/B][/QUOTE]
What are you talking about, I_am_me wasn't thimoc, he was cody the dude who likes to warn people,well anyways, hmm, do I know you? This well help me guessing
Posted
1. one chace out of twelve, so....February?
2. IM_GENGAR...?
3. No clue....
4. Lord Hyraken? Or am I thinking of someone else?
5. little 't'

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...