Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Favorite Olympic/GwlG Event?  

  1. 1. Favorite Olympic/GwlG Event?

    • Surf Life Saving
      1
    • Gymnastics
      3
    • Aquatic Sports (ie: Diving, Swimming, Water Polo)
      0
    • Beach Volley Ball
      0
    • Figure Skating
      1
    • Weight Lifting
      1
    • Domestic Games (ie:Basket Ball, Tennis, etc.)
      0
    • Athletics (ie:Track and Field)
      1
    • Winter Sports (ie:Sking, Snowboarding, Bob-Sleding)
      3
    • Other...Specify in thread.
      0


Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *Dj-Joe* [/i]
[B]i love volleyball :cool: [/B][/QUOTE]

I like volleyball too... Female Beach Volleyball... :D :D :tasty:

heh, personally, I like Athletics/Track sports, mostly because I'm good @ them...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

I like volleyball too... Female Beach Volleyball... :D :D :tasty:
[/B][/QUOTE]

Flash, is that you ever think about?

Anyway, I like Athletics/Track and Domestic Sports...
Posted
[COLOR=crimson]Gymnastics has always been one of my favorite sports to watch! Now I'm happy to say I can actually do some of the stuff that they do (though not much).:D It is very interesting to watch![/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i]
[B]

I like volleyball too... Female Beach Volleyball... :D :D :tasty:

heh, personally, I like Athletics/Track sports, mostly because I'm good @ them... [/B][/QUOTE]

lol ditto, u said it!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...