Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Navi [/i]
[B]

unless you count him jaggin into his hand, i dont know what your talking about. i should watch more eva :confused: [/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE=1][COLOR=darkred][educational shinji mode]If you've seen End of Evangelion, and you can 'read between the lines', you'll note that it is implied that...

*SPOILER*

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

...Okay, you'll note that it is implied that since Asuka and Shinji are the only people left in the world, they have to **** like jackrabbits, and pro-create. They are neo-Adam and Eve.

Peace,
Shinji (^_^)/[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Posted
OK people there might be some spoilers here also:
S
P
O
I
L
E
R
!





I think if Shinji should be with Rei...if he wants a serious relationship! So what if they're related...he's fasicnated by her in reality. He justs Asuka cause he doesn't a mind a female that takes control, even if she acts b*tchy.

If he wants to screw around...then it should be with Asuka(ya know she wants him) and Misato(for those who have seen the ending, you know they look good together, even if it's for a really really brief moment when he kissed her!)

But if Shinji were gay I say he be with Kaoru. (he's very fine, thank you!)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~Mystical Pan~ [/i]
[B]But if Shinji were gay I say he be with Kaoru. (he's very fine, thank you!) [/B][/QUOTE]

Ofcourse, he's an angel... angels are perfect, like Gackt, and Kaoru (kowaru) is perfect.... so is Shinji though...

I still think Shinji is Bisexual.... i don't think he's gay.... bi seems to fir him perfectly... :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...