Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah, I was wondering if there's an option to turn the voices of the characters off, where there may be subtitles, but you can't hear anything from their mouths. Just wondering because...I think I turned it off. o_O

At least, I hope I did. Rather that that it being a clich. So anyway, how would I go about turning the voices back on?
Posted
[size=1][color=crimson]This also happened to me, but they came back for some reason. I don't even know why they went in the first place, I think it's something to do with the amount of time you play it for *shrugs* I don't know.[/size][/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...