Raquel Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 What color is the little bugger?! This was the hot topic on the bus today... I belive it's like a pinkish purple color... Anyone agree?
Semjaza Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 [IMG]http://home.earthlink.net/~somewhtdamaged/courage.gif[/IMG] So yeah, a pinkish color. I really dislike this show, maybe someone can explain why it's so popular. I miss Cow and Chicken :(.
Guest Matt Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 [color=red][b]I love the show. lol. Courage is funny. I do miss Cow and Chicken though.[/b][/color]
Sui Generis Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 I don't really miss Cow and Chicken but it sure as hell was better than Courage...blech...anyways he's a pinkish purple color like you said...
Guest Morph Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 Well, Courage the Cowardly Dog is an okay show. I mean, its nothing special... It gets boring after awhile.... But actually if you all want to know... They DO still play Cow and Chicken, its in the morning, its on the weekdays like during school times, I forgot what they exactly are. Cow and Chicken was one of the first Cartoon Network TV shows I've seen, and its still one of my favorites. I'll go and look for the times...Unless they changed it within the last 5 months or so... o_O;; Thats when I last saw it in the mornings....
Semjaza Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 Well I was more or less referring to CN's not wanting any new episodes of Cow and Chicken. No one I know liked that show, but I would still watch it all I could. The only other thing on now that compares is Ed, Edd and Eddy (and maybe Robot Jones). That's my opinion of course haha.
[Sound_Nin] Posted November 7, 2002 Posted November 7, 2002 Ed,Edd,N Eddy! I was wondering if anyone would mention that! But yeah, Courage is purple-like and is an okay show.
Manic Webb Posted November 8, 2002 Posted November 8, 2002 I got tired of Cow & Chicken and I never liked the Eds. Courage is a good show. It's not so much scary as it is wEiRd. It's sorta like "Tales from the Crypt" without being as funny. And I'd say Courage was purple, but more on the blue side than pink.
Kent Posted November 8, 2002 Posted November 8, 2002 I think courage is the best. Really, courage is an awesome show and I'm suprissed that this thread took this long to come up. One side note, that cavity courage has is a perfect addition to his charactor. I love that little dog. Especially the way he always tries to tell people whats going on by mimicing the event. damn that dog is funny.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now