Dragonballzman Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [SIZE=4](Continued) Just carry on from where we left off. ;)[/SIZE]
Sephiroth Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I need to think long and hard about what I did last....
Warlock Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I just want to know how many of our members for this RPG have returned to the boards and will continue this...
Flash Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]I just want to know how many of our members for this RPG have returned to the boards and will continue this... [/B][/QUOTE] Heh heh, who knows? Last I remember I was an Alien roming the corridoors of an abandoned Marine ship..
Warlock Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B] Heh heh, who knows? Last I remember I was an Alien roming the corridoors of an abandoned Marine ship.. [/B][/QUOTE] Oh yes, one of [I]my[/I] marine ships. And I sent a force there to eradicate you. Of course, you're not allowed to get killed. So I'll just say you slipped away...
Dragonballzman Posted August 16, 2001 Author Posted August 16, 2001 I'm STILL waiting for Sailor_Crimson_Capricorn to make up her mind whether she wants to help me or not! I don't think she registered again...Oh well!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now