Guest Matt Posted November 8, 2002 Posted November 8, 2002 [color=red][b]I found this flash movie that's in Japanese, it is VERY funny. But they are selling some Panasonic product. Could anyone that understands Japanese please tell me what it is? Or atleast what they are saying. lol here's the movie: [url]http://www.johnami.com/movies/hiho.swf[/url] [/b][/color]
wrist cutter Posted November 8, 2002 Posted November 8, 2002 It's basically an internet service provider. It basically just says the features (e-mail, chat, etc) and says hi-ho and hai a lot. So, nothing really funny.
Transtic Nerve Posted November 8, 2002 Posted November 8, 2002 That make me think of hide.... ::cries::
wrist cutter Posted November 8, 2002 Posted November 8, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i] [B]That make me think of hide.... ::cries:: [/B][/QUOTE] Actually that's what I first thought when I read the address haha... I figured it'd be hide dancing with a bunch of go-go girls or something, hehe.
Justin Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 Right... Well, I don't understand Japanese. But I'm sure you get the gist by now. Even if I don't, lol. :-) -Justin
Recommended Posts