Spikey Posted November 8, 2002 Posted November 8, 2002 [SIZE=1]Has anbody heard of the anime called Lupin the Third? I sall it in my z store catalog. I have just been wondering because I have never heard of it.[/SIZE]
amiboshi Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 I've heard of Lupin the third. It's about a theif, I believe... I wasn't very interested in it. Didn't like the animation style much either...
amibasuki Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 [FONT=arial]well, the [i]some[/i] of the anime's supposed to be decent anyway. I don't think the manga would be all that great though. [/FONT]
Deedlit Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 [FONT=arial]amibasuki speaking. yup, Lupin was some of his older stuff. the first Lupin stuff was made in the late 70's, I think. the older Lupin stuff is supposed to be a heck of a lot better than the newer stuff.[/FONT]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now