Sui Generis Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 Ok I'm having a problem. For some reason some of the members don't show up as on. Example: Deedlit- I'll look down at the members list and I won't see her, yet she's just posted. Then I'll think maybe she left after posting right...I refresh and look down there. She is not there, yet she posted again. This also happens with Raiha....and a couple other members What can I do to fix this?!
Jeebs Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 I think that's what the "invisible mode" option in the user CP does. They probably have it turned on.
Mnemolth Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 Ermm....yeah....its for secretive people like me with a lot to hide...;) ...although I think the admins and mods can probably see who's on. I guess that depends on what hacks are installed....
Boo Posted November 9, 2002 Posted November 9, 2002 it must be the invicible mode. Why dont u PM and ask? ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now