Jump to content
OtakuBoards

anyone know a good book No, I know what i'm talking about


Recommended Posts

Posted
I just foound out about those books of anime that are setup like a comic and plan on getting one. anyone know a good one for a fantasy love?
Posted
i meant a fantasy lover. i'm not to good at typing. but i know there are some adult ones to put it mild. i want one that's not like that. any good picks?
Posted
[FONT=arial]there's a thread [url=http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16811]here[/url] that should probably help you out a bit.

to help you with your question in the mean time though, I'd recommend Magic Knight Rayearth. it's got some love stuff in it, and it's really into the whole magical girl thing, or whatever it's called. the closest thing it's got to adult content is one of the villians wearing a scanty-looking outfit, but other than that it's fine. you might like it.

EDIT: oh, not trying to be a busybody or anything, but if you wanted to add to what you had already said, you could have used the 'edit' icon. double-posting (two posts in a row) is against rules here. just thought I should say somethin' in case you didn't know. :)[/FONT]
Posted
[FONT=arial]yeah, Fushigi Yuugi is [i]way[/i] better than Rayearth IMO, but I didn't recommend it because of adult content. not that there's that much of it, but just some stuff here and there. [/FONT]
Posted
Oh yeah... I *cough* misread Sora's post a bit... lol. Yeah, FY has a bit of adult content every now and then, but it's not too bad. I can't think of any other fantasy romance mangas I've read and liked...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Sora [/i]
[B]i meant a fantasy lover. i'm not to good at typing. but i know there are some adult ones to put it mild. i want one that's not like that. any good picks? [/B][/QUOTE]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...