OtakuBoards

Ocarina Of Time, Help?

PrettygurlRei

Erm... do you remember where the Death Mountain Path is? It's up there by the Goron City. You go up there after playing the song of time on Duran(I think that's him... the big goron...)'s doorstep and getting the Fire Tunic... then go back to the flagpole and bomb the rocks and use Z-Targeting with the sheild to get through the boulders falling, climb up, and go see the Fairy. Then after all that, go in the cave and across to the wooden bridge. You'll meet up with Sheik and learn the Bolero of Fire. Then continue down the bridge and you'll come across the Fire Temple. Desbreko can take you from there.

[color=indigo]Um...if you haven't even tried going through it yet, maybe you should try first, and if you do end up getting stuck, I could help you from there. Writing good walkthroughs for entire dungeons takes a long time...

And besides, where's the fun in it if you already know what and how to do everything? If you get stuck, I'll help you, but I think you should at least try going through it on your own first. For me, the Fire Temple was close to, if not the easiest of the temples in the game.[/color]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mei [/i]
[B][color=green]If you're stuck on anything..maybe you should read the walkthrough Des' posted earlier in this thread.^^()[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=indigo]Um...that was for the Water Temple, not the Spirit Temple.

But, seeing as BunnyBunny05's post is about five months old and she hasn't replied yet, I don't think she's going to now. She's probably either gotten passed it on her own, or found help somewhere else.

Anyway, if you see someone that's asked for help and the post is more than a couple weeks old, don't reply as it's pretty pointless. Especially if someone has already posted up some help or asked the person to be more specific as to where they need help and they haven't gotten a reply back. It's very, very unlikely that the person will still require help if the latest post is more than a couple weeks old.[/color]