Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Rate FUNi's Dubbing Job on DBZ


Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey jinz sorry about that it was my fault...i was so out of it I accidently hit the last page link instead of the 3rd page link and didnt even realize i was replying to such old topics till the next day :rolleyes:

So sorry bout that though it has seemed to gotten quite a few replys :D
Posted
[font=trebuchet ms][color=darkblue]FUNimation dubbing: -5

Want a good Dragon Ball/Z/GT dubbing? Learn Spanish, move to Latin America, and watch the Mexican version.

Better yet; learn Spanish, turn to Telemundo every Sunday morning at 7:00 a.m. ET, and watch the Mexican version. :D[/color][/font]
Posted
Oh my god, this thread is so old that it was made on the day that OtakuBoards first opened the VB boards. It's so old, I don't even remember posting here. *_*

While I'm at it...I give Funi's job a 4/10. The dialogue could be better, but they did a good job on the visuals. I don't think we really need another Funimation discussion, but I think they could have made this a LOT better, even with the restrictions that they originally based their work upon.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...