OtakuBoards

Zone Of The Enders 2: The 2nd Runner

Guest Omega V4

Guest Omega V4
I know this is old news to most of you, but the Zone of Enders sequel is coming along quite nicely! :) I [b]was[/b] going to download some trailers but the only one I found was a Gamespot exclusive and I am not going to pay for that. :p I did find a bit of info and some screen shots though. Enjoy!

[QUOTE]The BAHRAM military began armed suppression of Mars and Earth after obtaining overwhelming fighting power with its army of new Orbital Frames. The UN Space Force is devastated by the attack of Anubis - Orbital Frames controlled by the Aumaan Project commander Nohman. The only hope to prevent Nohman's ferocious attacks is the Orbital Frame Jehuty. Fly around freely in 3D space and become one with Jehuty. Master powerful new maneuvers and weapons. Brought to you by Metal Gear Solid's Hideo Kojima.[/QUOTE]

[img]http://img.neoseeker.com/p/Games/Playstation_2/Action/Vehicle/Mech/zoe2_profilelarge.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.neoseeker.com/p/Games/Playstation_2/Action/Vehicle/Mech/zoe2_image2.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img.neoseeker.com/p/Games/Playstation_2/Action/Vehicle/Mech/zoe2_image8.jpg[/img]

There you have it a few random images from the game! If anyone can tell me where to find a trailer please PM me.

just go to konami's site man. I can't post it here but if you do a bit of searching, you'll come across the main ZOE2 page. yeah the game is turning out great as far as gameplay and such, but wait til you heard the english voice overs. It kills the mood of this game 20 times over and I even think its worse than the first! If ya know Japanese, go with that one.

The mechs of course look awesome. I'm pretty surprised by how good the graphics are... Although all of Konami seems really good at pushing the PS2 hardware when they work hard enough.

I'm still wary of this game though... The last just wasn't that fun for me.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Semjaza Azazel [/i]
[B]I'm still wary of this game though... The last just wasn't that fun for me. [/B][/QUOTE]

I know what you mean. The last game seemed to take a back-seat to the Metal Gear Solid 2 demo packaged with it.

The control interface was friendly and the button combinations needed to perform Jehuty's arsenal of attacks were fairly simplistic. So, to that degree, I liked the game. It didn't get overly complicated like Carnage Heart. That was a blessing.

The dialogue was very irritating though, and some of the missions seemed pretty empty. Plus, it was just too short for my tastes.

If the sequel doesn't do anything to remedy those flaws, I won't be buying it. That is, unless there's a Metal Gear Solid 3 playable demo inside.

I've actually seen some videos of the game on TV (Extended Play on TechTV). I couldn't believe it but they actually made the action FASTER. Also, the whole thing is supposed to be longer than the original and the controls are a little more complicated (but the numbe of attack options you have has been greatly increased).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Nimrod [/i]
[B]I've actually seen some videos of the game on TV (Extended Play on TechTV). I couldn't believe it but they actually made the action FASTER. Also, the whole thing is supposed to be longer than the original and the controls are a little more complicated (but the numbe of attack options you have has been greatly increased). [/B][/QUOTE]

This makes me want to bring out my "O" face (and for those of you who have seen office space then you know what I am talking about).

I loved the first game. And even though the first game suffered from its Demo of MGS2 and the game just wasnt long enough, I still really liked the game. I can imagine it faster but I have seen a movie that showed some of the new moves.

when is this game supost to come out?