Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I'm just wondering if they're ever going to get back to the situation with the Millenium items(with Bakura and them ancient Egyption guys.) Also(I guess I'm looking for a little spoiler here)does Kaiba(sp?)remain to play a big role once the millenium item season gets started? And finally, compared to the seasons they showed thus far, would the upcoming seasons be better, worse, or pretty much about the same standard as the past seasons. Well, thats all I wanna know. Thank you. :D
Posted
Yes, I think that the Battle City saga is coming up, where it tells more about the Millenium Items and about Yami Yugi and everything. I think Kaiba plays a pretty big role in it. From what I've heard, it seems like it will be better than what they've had so far.
Posted
The next saga is battle city which will be WAY better than the season being shown in the USA right now. Its going to have a lot more duels and great eps and an awesome plot
It will be way better than this season
Posted
Well the good part is that it is actually going to [i]be[/i] aired. The UK (I might be wrong) just stopped after the Dungeon Dice Monster.

But the dubbing was as extreme as you'd expect. But since Battle City is rather violent in certain parts, like in the duel with Mai and Marik (That is Malik's his dub name), I'm hoping they don't chop/edit too much.
Posted
i hope they leave in the part where Yami Bakura cuts himself
I like that part
but i doubt they will leave it in (damn 4kidsentertainment)
Posted
i can't believe 4kids edits the series so damn heavily YEESH! I wish Toonami would have gotten the rights to air the show cause the censoring is lighter than that of 4kids.
Guest Kaizer_Boy
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by iggy [/i]
[B]i hope they leave in the part where Yami Bakura cuts himself
I like that part
but i doubt they will leave it in (damn 4kidsentertainment) [/B][/QUOTE]

Your sayin in the new season bukura tries to kill himself? Yhats a bad thought.
Posted
Well he doesn't try to kill himself.
Marik (Malik) tries to make a deal with him to kill Yugi and to get the other Millenium Items. Malik waits for an answer
Then he cuts himself with a knife (Though I'm not sure why), but after he does, he licks the blade,.
Most likely they're going to take it out, because they did take out the scene when Bakura licks the blood off Pegasus's Millenium Eye.
Posted
Various sites...
I'm not really sure. lol
I just browse here and there.

But I'm not entirely sure thats [i]exactly[/i] what happens, beause everys ite has their own little variation.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...