Sui Generis Posted November 25, 2002 Posted November 25, 2002 I know I've only posted twice and prolly haven't really affected this RPG at all but I just wanted to tell you all that I have to drop out. You can use the character however you want, if you want. Sorry for not posting much I've been really busy. I just figured that even if I didn't really do anything in this RPG I owed you the curtousy to tell you all.... Have fun in the rest of this RPG...
Juu Posted November 26, 2002 Posted November 26, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]Yea... I guess same goes for me here. Do whatever you want with my char... you can say she died or something.. >.> I'm really sorry about this, but I guess I'll have to drop out.[/color] [/size]
Talon Posted November 26, 2002 Posted November 26, 2002 [color=teal]Bye, you two. Well, this RPG needs two more people...ColourDeaf, i think maybe you oughta reopen the sign-ups for a bit.[/color]
Raiha Posted November 26, 2002 Posted November 26, 2002 [COLOR=royalblue]*sips coffee* Yeah, that would be a start. Maybe somebody more well known should start them...no offense to you ColourDeaf...[/COLOR]
Kevin Posted November 26, 2002 Posted November 26, 2002 Forgive me for not posting that much. I still want to be a part of the adventure, even though I seem really new. It is a good story though and I would still like to be a part of it.
Talon Posted December 9, 2002 Posted December 9, 2002 [color=teal]OOC: I guess we oughta keep this alive until ColourDeaf brings in two more people, or one more if he lets Vincent up there in. Here goes... ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ [i]Fox smiles gently at Jaudiar's silken touch, the wound in his throat scarring and then sealing up completely. Fox listened to her soft song and pulled out his harmonica when Jaudiar dropped his chin from her grip. She hummed softly to his skilled playing, the two melodies twining in midair to form a peaceful song. When he was done playing, Fox looked up to the stars through the stratoglass skylight.[/i] [b]Fox:[/b]As is a star in the heavens, I am but a grain of sand on the beach of the galaxy. Yet with you, I am the lord of the universe. Shall we be married tomorrow? I know a beautiful place on Earth, in a place called Italy. [i]As Fox awaited Jaudiar's answer, another of his memories came to haunt him, but he shied it away with a careless toss of his head. Tears formed in the Pheonix's eyes, glowing a phosphorescent red with his yet-burning desire and pain...[/color][/i]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now